Sequel: Cleave
Status: Complete

Corrupt Me

Angel

I swear Micah is trying to make me go crazy. He’s essentially ignored me for the whole two weeks he’s been at school apart from telling me to leave him alone… which I make sure he has to do several times a day. Can you blame me? Even him telling me to piss off is still him paying attention to me, so maybe he’s not exactly ignoring me after all, just being really, really annoyed by me. Which is fine. I really don’t mind; the chase makes it more fun anyway. Although, Micah is making it increasingly difficult for me to actually get anywhere with him; he didn’t even let me kiss him when I tried to a little while ago. I was being my charming self as usual and annoying talking to him about something to do with how incredible his ass looked in the jeans he was wearing, and as usual, he told me in his gorgeously smooth voice to leave him alone. I smirked as per usual, grabbed him around his waist (something I do as often as I can, just because I can), growled as seductively as I could “If I bit my lip, would you kiss it better?” in his ear, and then, just as I was about to seal it with a kiss…he fucking pushed me away and walked off! Like, seriously. What. The. Fuck? It’s a good thing it was Micah that did that and not anyone else because if anyone else did that, let’s just say they would not have a very pleasant time for the rest of their school years.

I grumbled to Drew, Braden and Rochelle about Micah rejecting my kiss every time I saw them throughout the day. I know it pissed them off, but what the fuck ever. They can deal with it. I made sure never to let Micah know how much it got to me, though. In class, I acted the same as I usually did; throwing suggestive comments Micah’s way and trying to sneak my hands into his lap. You know; the usual. And if you think I’m kidding, you obviously don’t know me very well.

Anyway, I was still seething about being rejected at the end of the school day. Drew, Brady and I (Rochelle had somewhere to go; I don’t know where, I didn’t bother listening when she was telling us about it) were standing near the school gates not too far away from where Micah was standing with Isabelle and that chick that Drew’s been trying to get into bed for about a zillion years. Not that I blame him; if I was straight, I’d totally be into her as well; she’s gorgeous and I’m pretty sure she’s a model too. I don’t know her name though; I think it starts with a ‘P’… maybe Priscilla or something. I dunno. Whatever.

Anyway, where was I? Yeah, so I was standing with Drew and Braden after school, still irate about what happened earlier. Drew was sucking from a bottle of vodka as usual and ignoring my annoyed grunts whenever I glanced up and noticed that annoying Isabelle chick touch Micah’s arm or shoulder when she spoke to him. Braden was chattering about something to do with sport. I was half paying attention to him for a while, until Micah looked up from the ground and met my eyes for a few seconds before he shifted his gaze. I could tell he actually fought with himself to look back down again, which made me smile. This happened a few times, actually, which pleased me to no end. After maybe the third or fourth time Micah tore his eyes away from mine, I decided to go over to where he was standing. I walked off in the middle of Braden’s explanation about…something, making him stop in the middle of his sentence and throw his hands up, shouting “Dude!” at my retreating figure. I waved him off and kept walking. As I got about twenty metres away, I noticed Isabelle lightly touch Micah’s arm, obviously startling him. They conversed for a minute or so before he looked over her shoulder and noticed me coming towards him. He went a bit red, mumbled something under his breath, and looked down again. I kept moving until I was a couple of metres away before I placed a smirk on my face and began talking.

“Hi, honey. The guys and I were wondering if you wanted to come out with us tonight. We’re going to –”
“He’s busy,” Isabelle snapped. That little fucking bitch. She cut me off. But that wasn’t what annoyed me most. It’s the fact that Micah nodded that made me angriest.
“I’m sorry, was I talking to you?” I snapped back, not caring how rude I sounded. “I believe I was talking to Micah.”
He went bright red. Success! I was celebrating in my head for all of a nanosecond before he ruined my good mood.
“I-I already have plans. I’m s-sorry,” he murmured. I didn’t want it to happen. I usually have a fantastic poker face, but somehow, just then, I couldn’t stop the sadness and annoyance from showing on my face. Micah’s expression was apologetic, but Isabelle’s was one of triumph. That pissed me off even more.
“Oh. Fine,” I muttered, and turned to walk away.
I didn’t get far before a hand grabbed me around the arm.
“M-maybe some other time…” Micah said shyly, before letting go of my arm, with a deep red blush.

Oh. My. God. Yes! Micah just essentially asked me out! Well…sorta. Anyway, it was something. I smirked again and looked him in the eyes.

“I’ll hold you to that,” was all I said, before I turned and walked away. I was still pissed off that he was doing something with Isabelle but whatever. He kindasorta asked me out. I made my way over to Drew and Braden (who gave me a dirty look) and glanced over at Micah once more. He was leaning into a car, talking to whoever was driving. Isabelle was standing behind him, quite obviously checking out his ass as he leaned into the car, and you have no idea how much that annoyed me. I wanted to be checking out his ass. God damnit. Micah stayed in that position for a few minutes, giving Isabelle what must’ve been a fantastic view, before he straightened up and stepped back, letting the car drive away.

With a huge smile I could see even from where I was standing, that annoying slut Isabelle slid her hand through my boy’s arm and led him off in the opposite direction to where I was with Drew and Brady. I noticed that Micah glanced back one more time, before allowing himself to be dragged off with Isabelle and Priscilla, or whatever the fuck her name is.

“Let’s go,” I muttered to the guys, and they immediately nodded and started walking towards Drew’s shit-box.
“Can you drop me off at the club later? I need to get fuckin’ wasted and possibly laid,” I asked, halfway through our journey home.

Drew nodded with a grin on his face. Of course he’d drop me off there, and he’d most definitely be joining me, too. It was a chance for him to get wasted and laid too, and he never passes up an opportunity to do that. He dropped Braden off at his house first, and then headed on over to mine. He always comes to my house after a night out; his parents don’t exactly like the fact that he goes out and gets wasted. At least they care enough to not like it. I could be a fucking drug dealer and my mom wouldn’t even blink an eye.

Anyway, when we arrived at my house, I found a bit of left-over pizza that I bought the night before cause my mom couldn’t be bothered feeding me, and heated it up, and Drew and I scoffed it down without even exchanging any words and then headed up to my room to get changed and hang out and shit. Boring stuff mostly, but it passes the time.

It was about 7 when I decided we should head over to the club. Yeah yeah, I know. It’s early as fuck, but I have my reasons. If I start drinking early, then I’ll be more than smashed by the time the club really starts bouncing, and by then, my confidence will be through the roof and I’d be able to charm anyone I want into my bed. See, I should be a fucking logician.

It didn’t take too long to get to the club, about ten minutes. It wasn’t too surprising that there were already some people lining up outside; it was probably the most popular club in our area. I was pleased when I looked at the front of the line. Normally I don’t like bouncers; they get awfully suss when I hand them my I.D, but this particular one I liked…well, rather, he liked me…

“Hey!” I shouted over people’s heads. The bouncer looked up, and a big smile flew onto his face when he noticed me.
“Angel!” he shouted back, “Come up here.”
With a smirk, I beckoned Drew to come with me and pushed my way through the crowd, who all grumbled and groaned at me as I passed.

“Hi, D,” I said when I got close enough.
“’D’?” he asked, cocking his head at the nickname.
I pretended to blush, “Yeah… I…uh…is it Danny or David? I can’t remember…sorry,” I told him, trying to make him believe that I actually cared what his name was.
‘D’ chuckled, “It’s Danny. And, god, kid. How many guys do you sleep with that you can’t remember their names?”
“I can’t remember anyone’s name that I don’t say or think all the time. It’s nothing personal, Danny, but we did fuck a month ago. It’s been a while…” I trailed off, acting embarrassed.
He laughed again, “Alright, alright. Go on in then,” he told me, pressing a kiss to my lips. I refrained from rolling my eyes and made my way inside and immediately headed over to the bar. Drew joined me and ordered us two drinks. I wasn’t paying attention to what they were, but I guzzled mine down anyway and quickly ordered more.

By the time the club was really jumping, I was so drunk I couldn’t even remember my own name, let alone the guy I was fucking in the bathroom. The last thing remember was Drew coming in while I was lying half-naked on the sticky bathroom floor and picking me up and practically throwing me into his truck. I was fast asleep by the time we got to my house.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry it took a little while for this to get out, I've been pretty busy, but anyway, I hope you like it :)
Let me know what you think?

Thank you to:
BisexualAngel
the wild thing is
Silver.Aer
megzor

for commenting <3