I Know.

Lucas

He is very happy that my flight was early. In fact, just showing me around the building, he pulls aside models and tells them about me. By the time we reach the studio, I have two models with me. They are all ready dolled up and waiting for me to set up. I quickly move around the room, looking at everything, before setting up my tripod and placing my camera on top.

"What are your names?" I ask the models.

The taller of the two males speaks up, "My name is Rave Lincoln. I'm twenty-two and five-foot ten."

"If you didn't know, my name is Lucas Dodger." I don't even know what I'm doing...

"I'm Donny," The other says. "However, I just want to watch this time."

I nod in his direction. "Nice to meet both of you."

Then, I tell Donny where to stand so his shadow doesn't interfere with the photo shoot. I move towards Rave and instruct him on how to pose for the camera. He poses, and I gently fix any mishaps (which are actually very few because he is such a professional). This isn't too bad. I move back to my camera, and I take several shots with this pose. Some shots are close-up, while others are full-body shots. Finally, I decide that is good, and I give him a new pose. It doesn't take long before I'm comfortable enough to stay behind my camera and let Rave do his work.

It shocks me how he is so open in front of the camera, in front of me. He is just so perfect. His body moves simply, slowly, so my camera can capture each solid movement. He is stunning. Everything about him is glorified. He almost glows under the lights, and I have to stop myself from drooling.

Barely four hours in New York, I'm ready to quit my job to be a photographer here if that means that I can see Rave more often.
♠ ♠ ♠
This is where everyone hates me because this short chapter and the summary start to make more sense. I knew from the beginning that this story would be different. I just hope everyone sticks with it until the end.

I'm thinking there are about four more chapters until it is over.