Fall to Pieces

Fall To Pieces

I looked away
Then I look back at you
You try to say
The things that you can't undo
If I had my way
I'd never get over you
Today's the day
I pray that we make it through


You sat down at a bench and put your face in your hands, you cried silently, this was the first time you had cried in years.

The person was to blame was… Edward Elric.

You looked up at the sky and felt a drip on your right cheek which was stained with tears, you smiled as the rain poured even more. It covered up the traces left by the tears, the only thing that was left were your red puffy eyes.

You sat back and shivered, “damn it Ed… why do you have to be so cruel?” you muttered.

You closed your eyes and leaned back on the bench, the rain was pelting down on you hard.

Make it through the fall
Make it through it all


You slid down the chair and onto the path on the cold wet floor, you hugged your knees and bowed your head down, tears still falling from your face.

Two feet stopped in front of you, you looked up at eh blonde haired 19 year old who was looking down on you, “go away” you snapped, “I thought you didn’t care” you choked.
He kneeled down in front of you, “Natasha… I’ve… I’ve always cared… I’m sorry I couldn’t say it at the time, I was just scared” Ed said, you pouted, “scared of what? Showing your emotions?” you snapped.

Ed sighed, he knew this was headed this way but stood his ground. He did care, he just needed a way to show you.

And I don't wanna fall to pieces
I just want to sit and stare at you
I don't want to talk about it
And I don't want a conversation
I just want to cry in front of you
I don't want to talk about it
Cuz I'm in Love With you


“Tasha… I’m sorry” Ed said, you looked at him as the tears came pouring out, his head was bowed down. You stood up and he followed looking down on you, “Tasha… are you… crying?” he asked, you bowed your head down quickly.

You're the only one,
I'd be with till the end
When I come undone
You bring me back again
Back under the stars
Back into your arms


He lifted your chin and wiped away the tears, “something’s in my eye” you rubbed it, Ed smirked, “don’t lie Tasha… I can always tell” you smiled, then hugged him, “just shut up” you muttered.

And I don't wanna fall to pieces
I just want to sit and stare at you
I don't want to talk about it
And I don't want a conversation
I just want to cry in front of you
I don't want to talk about it
Cuz I'm in Love With you


You just stood there with Ed, he wrapped his arms around your waist and pulled you close. He let go and you sat down, “I’m truly, truly sorry Edward… I never meant to hurt anyone… I didn’t know what I was doing” you said and gripped your new automail arm. Ed knelt down and smiled up at you, “as you just said… shut up” he smirked, you smiled.

Wanna know who you are
Wanna know where to start
I wanna know what this means


You closed your eyes and bowed your head down, “please look at me… I want to see your beautiful eyes” Ed said, you looked at him shocked then smiled.


Wanna know how you feel
Wanna know what is real
I wanna know everything, everything



“Edward” you muttered.

And I don't wanna fall to pieces
I just want to sit and stare at you
I don't want to talk about it
And I don't want a conversation
I just want to cry in front of you
I don't want to talk about it


You closed your eyes as tears came to your eyes again, you chocked then they came down, Ed hushed you and pulled you closer while wrapping jacket around you also.

And I don't wanna fall to pieces
I just want to sit and stare at you
I don't want to talk about it
And I don't want a conversation
I just want to cry in front of you
I don't want to talk about it
Cuz I'm in Love With you


“Natasha… I love you” Edward muttered, you opened your eyes shocked and held Ed closer to you. “Edward… I… love you too… so much… you’re the only one, I’d be with until the end” you smiled, Ed pulled back and softly kissed you, you kissed back passionately.

The rain let up and the clouds slowly moved away, you looked up at the stars shining above. “Under the stars… like we first met” you smirked, “except now your in my arms” Ed smiled, you smiled, “yea.”

I'm in love with you
Cuz i'm in love with you
I'm in love with you
I'm in love with you
♠ ♠ ♠
Hope you liked it :) Please Comment!