Status: one shot.

you made this real.

1/1

She sauntered up the aisle, aligning up her basket to the processed peas she just knocked off the second shelf. Her hair was all the way down to her hips, and a bright, dyed red. The curls spiralling down, swishing around every moment she moved.
Well, what she was wearing shocked even me. She had a bubblegum blue cardigan on, coming to just under her hair. She had black denim shorts on, with blue and black flower tights. She had the lowest cut vest top I’d ever seen. The neckline plunged down, stopping just in time for her cleavage.

Her shoes were high, an almost florescent white and separated her from the floor by at least six inches. She was well practised in them, not wobbling or falling over on the slippery checked floor. She bent down to the lowest shelf, picking up a bright red bracelet that fell off her wrist. As she bends, at least five necklaces hang there in mid air.

As she sprung back up, her porcelain skin creased up at her forehead. I looked over my shoulder and saw a twenty year old man, unshaven and in jeans covered in oil. Why is it that all the beautiful girls go for the jerks? She spun around in the other direction, walking quicker than her usual pace. We both ended up in the clothes section, her looking at shoes, and me looking at scarves.

She flipped her head over her shoulder, taking a look at me, and beyond me. He’s obviously not there, because she flipped her head back and continues browsing. I cleared my throat, twisting at the cotton in my hands. I took a step towards her, my brand new red converse squeaked loudly. In the shop mirror, I saw my appearance. My hair was short, but stylishly cut. My skin was clear, not a blemish. I was wearing a plain blue t-shirt, with dark ripped black jeans. I looked quite plain, nothing severely attention grabbing.

She turned around as I approached. I stuck out my hand, my nails bitten to the finger.
“Hello, I’m Alexis, and I’ve been in love with you for three years.” I said my voice cracking at the end.

Her eyes widened and she shook my hand, smiling.

“Well hello there, I’m Samantha, and I’ve been in love with you for four.” She said emotionally.
♠ ♠ ♠
no silent readers
This is very short, i know
but i couldn't think of anything else to write.
Just a drabble.