Status: A zombie! It's coming back from the dead!

Maybe She's Breaking?

Hated Me

Donny has this car. It's crappy, but it's amazing too considering he's starting to drive me home from school every day instead of me having to fight a silent battle afterschool on the bus every afternoon. Those Kids are so bitter, and no one ever talks to me and will sit three to a seat before even attempting to sit anywhere near me.

Today he says I'm more beautiful than people give me credit for and starts to lean in torwards me across the front seat. He wanted to kiss me, and I really wanted him to. It would've been my first kiss. Would've.

I ran though, in a sense. I hop out of the car and essentially run up to the front door. I glance back at him, but he's already gone. Good. He doesn't need me bringing him down in that sort of sense. My problems aren't going to be the death of him. It'd be better if he hated me for it.
♠ ♠ ♠
First chapter in forever. I seriously forgot about this one for awhile what with finishing my other story and starting the sequel.

I reread this though and wanted more when I got to the end of what I'd already written, so I'm going to be writting this again too.

I didny get much feedback on this before, so I'm hoping for more this time around.