Status: A zombie! It's coming back from the dead!

Maybe She's Breaking?

At Least Not Yet.

Behind this...I almost said 'smile'...

Behind this...face...is someone who just wants for people to finally start listening for the first time in her entire life. Isn't an insane amount of loneliness supposed to be enough to in fact, drive you insane? Maybe this was my strange way of figuring that out for myself, not without the help of the rest of the world though.

Some people never give up easily though.

I'm finding out too late that Donny is in fact one of those eager types. He sits down next to me today for the first time in a few days in class. I glance at him. He glances at me. I think he wanted me to be the one to say something first seeing as he's pushed aside his horrible male pride and taken the initiative to get close enough for us to be able to talk again in the first place.

I open my mouth to speak. My tongue's so dry. I kind of just wish it'd slip down my throat so I could finally choke on it properly, but of course, it doesn't.

"Still mad?" ,I ask.

"Who ever said I was mad in the first place?"

"Just kinda assumed seeing as you got the hell out of there as quickly as you possibly could without even trying to say goodbye or anything."

"I did try to say goodbye." He bit his lip. It's funny how even the most clique tendencies people have can be the most unnerving in awkward situations. "You rejected my goodbye, and I wasn't going to be the dumb bastard to try to say it twice if it didn't roll over well in the first place."

"Ah," I drew it out, like I knew exactly what he was talking about. I didn't. "Still hate me for it?"

"Maybe a little."

"Fair enough,"

"You're just going to take it and accept it without doing anything to try to fix things?"

"Pretty much." I shrugged. It was what I always did. I wasn't the type of person to ever try all that hard when it came to trying to please other people.

"You're a quitter."

I shrugged again, then shot him a smug, playful smile. "And you aren't?"

"What do you mean?"

"You're just going to let me, let you, hate me so easily?"

"No" He shook his head and smiled back at me. I think that ment things were kind of being fixed, but I wasn't all that sure."Not at all. Next time I try to kiss you, you'll be begging me to do it again and again and again for forever."

"You think so?" I laughed. I laughed?

"Have I ever steered you wrong?" ,he asks me.

No. You haven't. At least, not yet.
♠ ♠ ♠
I have 21 subscribers to the fourty-ish chapters i've posted.
Seems like this one is kind of tanking, doesn't it?
It's so depressing to not get much or any feedback considering I just finished a ten star story and am already writing the sequel that has like six stars even though there's only like three chapters posted so far....

Talk to me.
That's what the comment section is for.
XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD