Status: Active

Falling for Eternity

Blood Lust

"So, you wanna tell me what the hell you were thinking, showing up with Damon Salvatore?"Tyler asked, as we walked out of our last period class the following Monday.

A laugh escaped my lips, as a smile played on his cheeks.

"He asked me to go with him"I replied, honestly.

"And you didn't reject him?"He asked, in an unbelieving tone.

"Well, nobody else had asked me"I said, as we stopped at my locker. "So I thought, why not?"

He chuckled lightly, before nodding his head in a dissaproving manner.

"Oh c'mon"I said, as I took out my History book. "You don't hate him as well, do you?"

A smirk played on his cheeks, as his eyes met mine. "He's just .. I don't know"He said, taking my books from me as I closed my locker.

"What?"I interrogated, raising my eyebrow. "He's just .. what?"

Tyler smiled, as we walked towards the exit doors. "He's just not the type i'd expect you to fall for"

I caught my breath, about to deny what he just said. "That's ridiculous"I said, as my mind disagreed with itself. "I mean, I haven't fallen for him, we barely know each other ... "

"Well you did seem pretty cosy at the ball together"He admitted, as my mind was still caught up in his accusation. I hadn't fallen for Damon Salvatore, had I?

"Oh, that?"I asked, "It was only innocent flirting"

Tyler sighed, as he handed me my books. "Even when he had his tongue down your throat?"

I blushed, as we made our way out of the school. "You saw that?"I asked, biting my lip.

"Afraid so"Tyler breathed, as my cheeks flushed pink. "Looks like somebody's here to see you"He said, as his eyes pointed to the direction directly in front of us.

I smiled, as soon as I saw him. He was leaning against his car, his dark hair swept messily around his head, that famous smirk plastered across his face as his eyes linked with my own.

"I'll see you around Blake"Tyler spoke, breaking me from my gaze.

"Yeah, i'll see you later"I replied, as he walked away. I smiled, re-directing my gaze back towards Damon as I made my way to him.

"Hey cheerleader"He greeted, as he flashed his bright blue eyes towards me.

"Well, this is a pleasant surprise"I replied, as his hands snaked themselves around my hips.

He smirked, before attaching his lips to mine, as I wrapped my arms around his neck.

"Good day at school?"He asked, breaking from our kiss.

"It just got a little better"I replied, as he stole another kiss.

"I thought it might"He admitted, as I giggled.

"You wanna go somewhere?"He suggested, lacing his fingers through mine.

"Where did you have in mind?"I asked, as he bit down on his lower lip.

"You'll see"He replied smoothly, opening the door to the passenger side of his car.

I smiled mischievously, before getting in.

Blaring the radio, Damon pressed down on the pedals, driving us fastly to our destination. And not even five minutes later, we arrived.

"Home sweet home"Damon smirked, getting out the car.

"Wow"I said, as I got out, gently shutting the door behind me. "This is your house?"

"Lock, stock and barrel"He said, "If only I didn't have to share it with Stefan"He mumbled, as my eyes took in the view.

Standing infront of me, was a huge red brick building with arched windows and two giant pillars that lead to the front door. There were small balconies on higher levels of the house, which I had guessed lead out from the bedrooms. There was an outside layer of red brick that formed all along the outside of the house, almost like a winding porch/walkway. And basically, it had took my breath away.

"You wanna just stand out here all day?"Damon's voice suddenly spoke, disrupting me from my thoughts.

I faked a laugh, before sending him a sarcastic glance as we made our way into the house.

The walls were a mirage of red, brown and gold patterns, with old fashioned furniture to match. There was a winding staircase with a polished wooden banister, and a huge chandelier that glistened from the ceiling. There were two leather couch's and oil paintings that hung gracefully to the walls. Bookshelves, filled with a thousand novels and candles scattered around the place. I smiled, as I then noticed the huge fireplace, just like the one I had at home.

"What's with the goofy smile?"Damon asked, throwing himself down on one of the leather sofa's.

"Shut up"I moaned, "This place is amazing"I said, walking over to the fireplace.

My hands traced along the marble edge, as I suddenly remembered what Elena had told me. About Damon and Stefan's parents. They must have left this house in their will when they had died.

"It must get lonely around here"I spoke softly, turning to face him. "I mean it's such a big house .. "

"It has it's moments"Damon replied, standing up to get a drink of brandy that was contained in a crystal glass. "Would you like one?"He asked, before taking a slow slurp of his own.

I smirked, before replying. "It's a school night, no thank you."

He smiled playfully, as he made his way over towards me. "I promise I won't tell"He said, as he stood infront of me, dangling the glass infront of my eyes.

I smiled, before taking it from him and sipped on the strong liquer. "Happy now?"I asked, placing it down on the coffee table.

"Get over here"He said, pulling me towards him as his lips crashed down onto mine. I breathed in, as he quickly intensified the kiss, his hand cupping my neck. He lightly traced his tongue along my bottom lip, asking for entrance, when I sneakily broke off from him.

His eyes searched mine, with a look of curiousity present as I took his hand, leading him towards the leather sofa. "Oh, quit being such a tease already"He said, as his lips immediately found their way back to mine. I ran my fingers through his dark hair, as we fell down onto the couch, his hands roaming my body. I smiled, as his tongue once again traced my lip and decided to allow him full entrance this time. After allowing him to have his fun, I decided to join in, forcing my tongue against his. I smirked, as his hand then began to pull up my t-shirt, his fingers making small patterns on my stomach.

"Gosh Damon"I whispered, "Quit being such a tease"

A sly smile spread across his face, as he pulled me up towards him. Managing to somehow whip my t-shirt off of me so fast, I barely noticed.

"How did you-?"I began to ask as his lips suddenly cut me off, his hand tracing the small of my back.

I blushed, as he suddenly froze. Breaking himself off from me, he took his hand away from my back.

"Damon, what's wrong?"I asked, as I noticed his eyes begin to turn black. I gasped, as soon as I saw his blood stained fingers, my hands quickly attaching themselves to my lower back.

"Get out of here"Damon mumbled, as he got up off of the couch.

I exhaled out a breath of air, as my fingers were now covered in blood. I then looked suddenly to the couch, where I found a set of scissors sticking up awkwardly from the space between the seats. Their silver metal stained with my blood.

"Damon, it's just a cut .."I said, as I pulled on my t-shirt, about to approach him.

"I said, get out"He spat, knocking the crystal glass off of the coffee table.

I jumped, as my heart beat pumped furiously in my chest. I'd never seen him like this before. The anger, the violence. I'd never been ... afraid. I quickly made my way out of the living area, into the hallway and out of the front door as I could hear more objects smash and break, crashing onto the floor and shattering into one million tiny pieces.
♠ ♠ ♠
3 exams down, 2 to go! :)
Thank you all for being so patient. You are angels.
Comment/Rate/Subsribe, be a darling ;)
X's and O's <3