Status: Active

Falling for Eternity

All I Need

I smiled at the feel of soft lips kissing my neck, slowly making their way to my cheek. I then opened my eyes, only to meet his, staring down at me fondly.

"Good morning"He smiled, bringing his lips to kiss mine.

I sighed lightly against him, as my fingers traced across his solid abs, painting figure eights along his chest. "Good morning"I replied, smirking seductively as he pulled me on top of him.

"Good sleep?"He asked, placing delicate kisses on to my neck.

"Yeah, you?"I replied, as he stole another kiss, his tongue tracing my lower lip. I inhaled in a breath, as our kiss deepened, wrapping my arms around his neck. His body moved gently with mine, as we shifted softly, re-arranging positions.

"I had ... the best sleep ever"He breathed, as a smile spread across his cheeks.

"Oh yeah?"I asked, as I was now looking up to him. "And why would that be?"

He paused for a brief moment, as he took my hand in his own, before his gaze once again found mine.

"Because"He began, "For the first time ever, you were lying next to me"

Smiling, I placed my hand on to his cheek and caressed it softly. "You know, you're pretty amazing"I spoke, as he lowered his head towards me, placing a kiss on to my lips.

"If anything, you're the one who's amazing."He admitted, as he lay lower down.

"I don't think so"I replied, looking into his now, curious brown eyes. "These past few weeks, you've been like a life saver to me. You've been there for me whenever i've needed you. You've never once let me down or made promises you couldn't keep ... "

"I was just being a good friend. And ofcourse I was always going to be there for you Blake, whenever, wherever. I care about you so much."Tyler spoke.

Bringing my lips to his once more, I smirked cheekily. "You want to know the best part?"I asked, as I felt his arms wrap around my waist, a smile playing on his lips. "It's that, being with you like this, feels like the most natural thing in the world. It just feels right."

"Well, i'm glad you feel that way"He spoke, as he brought his hand to my cheek, caressing it softly. "Because it's exactly what I was thinking as soon as I opened my eyes and saw you lying there next to me, it just felt like this was how it's supposed to be"

Taking his hand in mine, all I could do was be thankful for the moment. For him, and for everything he had ever done for me. Growing up, Tyler and I had had this connection, a spark almost. However, circumstances prevented anything from ever getting serious and with travelling to and from New York every once in a while, it didn't seem like things would work out. Things were so different now though, they were better. Change was what I needed, he was what I needed.

"So, what do you want to do today?"He asked, disturbing me from my thoughts.

"Well, i'll need to freshen up and get into clean clothes. It'd probably be a good idea to show face at the house anyway, Jenna's been more than generous with me when it comes to sleep overs"I replied, as Tyler's arms wrapped themselves around my waist.

"You know, i'd be more than happy to let you just lay in bed with me all day, right?"He asked, "With or without clothing that is .. "He added, as a smirk played on my lips.

"Now that, sounds very tempting"I spoke, turning round to face him. "But, no can do."

He sighed, working those big brown, puppy dog eyes of his. "However .. "I began, once they eventually got to me. "If you're a good boy, I may consider getting an early night with you tonight"

"Is that a promise?"He whispered, pulling my body closer to his.

"Mhm"I whispered, pressing my lips to his. "But for now, I really need to get going"

"Or, you could entertain me some more. Just for a little while .. "Tyler teased, causing me to collapse on to him as he pulled me closer towards him.

"Tyler, c'mon. How is this fair?"I said, as he began to pull the bed sheets over us.

"Cause we both know this is how you really want to spend your Saturday"He smirked, before placing his lips passionately on to mine.

* * * * *

"Blake, is that you?"Jenna's familiar tone called, as I entered the front door, slowly closing it over behind me. Biting down on my lip, I began to walk a steady pace into the kitchen.

"Hey"I murmered, hoping I didn't look as guilty as I sounded when I came face to face with her. She was standing at the counter, sipping a cup of coffee with a newspaper spread out infront of her.

"It's three thirty"She stated, her eyes carefully examining me. "Where have you been all night?"

"I, uh .. I stayed over with Tyler"I spoke, taking a seat on the stool facing her.

"As in, Tyler Lockwood?"She asked, setting her coffee cup down on the coaster.

"Yeah. I'm sorry I didn't call. I wasn't planning on staying"I replied, "The last thing I wanted was for you to be worrying about me. I promise it won't happen again, Jenna"

"Mhhm"She mumbled, before carefully flicking a page of the newspaper. "And when you say slept over with Tyler, what exactly are you implying?"

I suddenly froze stiff, as blood immediately rushed to my cheeks. Way to give it up, Blake

"I don't mean to put you on the spot, but since I am your legal guardian for the time being and do take in to consideration that if anything happens to you, that's it on my ass, well i'm sure you can see where i'm going with this ... "Jenna explained, and I could almost instantly tell that she felt just as uncomfortable as I did.

"No, I understand"I replied, as I ran a hand through my hair. "And I am taking precautions .. "

"Just so we're clear"Jenna mumbled, as I let out a breath of air. "I, uh, I just hope you're being careful"

I was about to speak, until she continued. "And when I say that, i'm not implying sex. What i'm trying to say, is that you're a smart girl who can so very easily be taken advantage of. Just take care of yourself and don't let any man define who you are, ever. Alright?"

Nodding my head, she sent me a warm smile, before picking up her cup of coffee and walked towards the living room. I breathed out lightly, as my mind wandered back to last night. I hadn't remembered using any form of contraceptive with Tyler, I hadn't even planned on having sex. And I was positive that if I hadn't consumed as much alcohol as I did, that it would never have happened. At least, not for a long time. I would've liked to have held out, but I realised I was just wasting my time pondering over it. What was done, was done. I just hoped it wouldn't change anything, like the fact he'd now expect it from me all the time . . . .

"Oh, I forgot to tell you"Jenna suddenly spoke, as she turned back to face me. "Damon came by earlier, he wanted to speak with you, but you weren't home, obviously."

"Uh, did he mention what he needed to talk to me about?"I asked, as I felt my eyebrows furrow together.

"Nope, Damon and I aren't really the best of accquaintances. He said he'd stop by later, but I told him it'd probably not be the best idea as you're hardly ever here"Jenna said, causing me to blush.

"Again, i'm really sorry. Thanks for letting me know about Damon, though. I, uh, I guess i'll give him a call. See what he needs, i'm sure it's nothing that urgent."I replied.

"Alrighty then"Jenna said, about to exit the kitchen till I stopped her in her tracks, once again.

"Just to let you know, i'm staying with Tyler again tonight. So, don't wait up or anything"

"Okay, have fun. Be sa- .. "She began, "Oh, you know the drill"She moaned, before walking off.

* * * * *

After showering, fixing my hair and make-up and getting changed into fresh clothes, I was happy to be going back to Tyler. His company alone, gave me the greatest of comforts. I felt completely relaxed around him, with the exception of the warm chills he gave me whenever we kissed or the way he held me, like I was the most fragile thing in the world. Right now, he was everything I needed. After a lot of self-debate, I had decided that it was best not to call Damon. I didn't need the drama only he would force upon me, and I had assured myself that if he desperately needed me, he'd somehow find a way to get my attention.

He always did.
♠ ♠ ♠
I know, I know, i'm a terrible updater.
I do have a life outside of mibba though, believe it or not.
Anywho, remember I love all of you :)
Comments rock, as do subscriptions.
Also happy to announce, we're up to 8 STARS with this! How amazing?!

I'd just like to say thank you to Vampiresloveme & YASMIN; you guys are the most amazing mibba friends ever, I can talk to you about literally anything without feeling judged. I<3ya's.