Status: Active

Falling for Eternity

I'm The Only One You Need

"Would you like a drink?"Damon asked, reffering to his crystal encased bottle of brandy.

"Sure."I replied, before my eyes drifted back to fire that was burning infront of us.

It was magnificent, it's large golden flames spitting and crackling atop the smouldering wood that lay defensless beneath it.

"So, how come you're not cheering at the game tonight?"Damon spoke, handing me my drink.

"I quit."I replied, as he took a seat next to me. Resting his arm on the body of the sofa that was located just behind my shoulders.

"Because of ... "He began, but somehow found it hard to end his sentence.

"No. Not all because of Caroline."I said, filling in the gaps. "I guess I just .. I mean, I love cheerleading. It's what I do, but I couldn't .. not now. I wouldn't want to cheer for him."

Running a hand through my hair, I sighed heavily. "How's that hand of his doing by the way? I heard it was broken. Not to mention his bust lip and severly bruised left eye."Damon said, raising his brow as soon as I turned my head to face him, his blue eyes lighting up.

"I think he's making a recovery, but even if he didn't I wouldn't care."I replied, taking a long drink of the strong liquer before setting it down on the table.

"And you never wondered who did it? Because you know, I don't believe i've gotten my proper 'thank you' yet."Damon spoke, with that all too familiar, sexy grin on his face.

"It was you?"I asked, my voice silent. "I had no idea .. "

"Ofcourse."He said, almost proudly. "Besides, he's a dick, it was well worth it. And more importantly, he hurt you Blake. So, if that's not a good enough reason to beat his ass then I don't know what is."

I didn't know what to say to him, other than - "You didn't have to do that, Damon."

"So, you'd rather I just sit back and do nothing?"He replied abruptly, looking at me as if I were speaking in some foreign, alien language.

"I didn't say I didn't want you to do it."I spoke, moving myself closer towards him. "And if anything, i'm kinda glad you did."I continued, as his eyes traced along the sofa to where my body now sat, situated just a few inches from himself. Without hesitating, I wrapped my arms around him, immediately inhaling his cool, aftershaved scent. "So, thank you Damon. For everything."I said, embracing the heat that was radiating from his chest.

I closed my eyes, taking in a deep breath, as I allowed the moment to capture me. This I realised, was what I had been searching for. What I had been so badly craving, he was the reason that I didn't cave in. That I didn't crumble under all of the strain, the fear. All along I had been running from the one thing that could have saved me from myself, the one that is, the one that does.

"Damon .. "I whispered, when I felt his strong arms wrap firmer around my waist. "I miss you."

I tried to swallow the lump that was forming in my throat as I released my grip on him. My eyes immediately drawn to his perfect, clear blue ones. "Blake, what happened?"He spoke softly, his tone filled with a loving concern.

"A lot of things did, Damon."I replied, sighing lightly. "And tonight, I realised something. After what feels like an eternity of waiting, it's like my life has all of a sudden has been put into perspective."

I took a breath, feeling my heart pump steadily in my chest. I hadn't even noticed that I was crying until Damon gently cupped my cheeks, wiping away any tears that had fallen. Then, tucking a piece of stray hair behind my shoulder, he placed his hand lower down towards my neck, before meeting once again with the gaze he held so strongly over me.

"You want to know why i'm here Damon?"I asked, biting down softly onto my lip. "It's because everything that i've been feeling lately, everything that's been going on in my mind. Everything that i've debated over and over again with myself .. "I said, "It's all led me to you."

I sat completely still, wondering if I had said too much. My breathing was slow, yet my blood shot through my veins, causing my pulse to increase vastly. His eyes were no longer focused on mine, instead they were drawn to my lips. And in a moment of panick, I wondered if suddenly, what I needed would no longer be what he wanted.

"S-say something .."I whispered, so quietly that no human could have possibly heard.

On hearing my voice, he brought his eyes back to mine and only then did I notice that they were glassy, shining perfectly in the light of the fire. "You're beautiful, Blake."He said, caressing his hand gently over my cheek, "But I don't deserve -"

Before he could finish his sentence, I placed my lips firmly against his, wrapping my free arm around his neck. I felt an immediate spark, as our lips finally connected. It brought it all back to me, the way he made me feel like anything was possible. That feeling of fire, of passion. But before things could go any further, I broke away from him, breathless and wanting more.

"Is this what you want, Blake?"He asked, captivating me with his ocean blue eyes yet again. "Am I really what you want?"He continued.

Without allowing myself to cry again, I took a long breath before replying.

"You're everything I want, Damon. It just took me a while to realise."

With that, his lips were once again locked on mine, moving in perfect sync. I ran my hands through his hair, as his tongue slid sneakily into my mouth, massaging against my own. Kicking off my shoes, I felt his hands begin to twist the button on my jeans, quickly loosening them. Without much effort, I had managed to pull off his plain, black t-shirt, revealing his perfectly toned chest. Knowing what was about to go down, I ran my hands down towards his abs, where I began to massage my fingers against them. Lifting my now bare legs, he wrapped them around his waist and carefully lifted me toward the staircase.

When we finally reached the bedroom, we were in nothing but our underwear. I bit down softly on his lip, teasing him as he managed to unhook my bra strap. I moaned softly, when he pressed himself against me, signalling he was ready. Quickly pulling off the last of my clothing, I lay down so he could take the lead.

"Promise me this is what you want?"He said, staring straight into my eyes.

"I promise."I said, lifting my head up to place a kiss onto his lips.

As soon as I layed down, I immediately felt him penetrate inside of me. My hands gripped on tightly to the bed sheets when he began to get faster, each movement causing a wave of pleasure to wash over me. It was nothing like I had felt with Tyler, it didn't even come close. This was something much deeper, something much more personal. I wanted him in a way i'd never wanted Tyler. I felt this burning desire inside of me, this craving of wanting to give myself to him in every way possible.

"D-D-Damon .."I panted, wrapping my arms around his shoulders. "Go harder."

Before the words had even left my lips, he thrust himself deeper, causing me to moan loudly. I felt him shudder, as he groaned softly into my neck. I knew that if he had a heartbeat, it'd be pumping twice as hard as mine was now. A warm sensation burned through me, when I felt him begin to nibble on my neck and I gripped on tightly to him.

"D-Don't be scared"I whispered, breathlessly. "If you w-want to .. you can." I somehow guessed that he were vulnerable, especially now, when his hunger would be raging, but I also knew that when it came to me, he wouldn't take any risks.

Unable to speak any longer, I felt the wave of an orgasm build up inside of me. Knowing that it wouldn't be long until it washed over me. I felt my heart beat furiously through my chest when Damon began to get faster, indulging in our last few moments. My head fell back down onto the pillow, when I came sooner than expected, breathing furiously as Damon soon followed behind me.

We lay still for a few moments, allowing our breathing to return to it's normal pace, before turning to face each other. "I think i've fallen for you, Damon Salvatore."I said, as he pulled me into him, placing a kiss on my forehead.

"In other words .. "He whispered, "I love you too, Blake Gilbert."
♠ ♠ ♠
Comments, are STILL wonderful :) I'm so happy!
Please keep it up. You guys are amazing. Thank you to ALL my readers/subscribers.
Hope this chapter wasn't too intense ;)
Peace lovelies! xoxo

Song lyrics featured in title; Click.