Status: Active

Falling for Eternity

Darkest Desire

I rubbed my eyes, taking in a long breath of air when I realised I wasn't even half way through revising everything I needed to. Truth to be told, science or physics - to be precise - wasn't exactly my strong point. In which case, was why I needed to work twice as hard to get where I needed to be, in terms of actually understanding it all. Before I could begin what would be my third set of course notes, my attention was directed to the window, where I had heard two gentle knocks against the glass pane.

I furrowed my brows, cautiously making my way towards it. Then, opening it slowly, I looked out into the night. The street was silent, the road lit up by the fluorescent half moon. I sighed lightly, crossing my arms over my chest and turned my back on it, only to hear a quick set of footsteps behind me. I whipped back around, my heart caught in my chest. I relaxed immediately however, when I caught sight of my visitor.

"Surprise."He spoke, wrapping his arm around my waist before placing his soft lips onto mine.

"Mmm, I wasn't expecting you."I replied, returning the kiss.

I watched a smirk spread across his lips, as he took his jacket off. "You weren't expecting me?"He asked, making his way towards the bed. "Hmm. Then in that case, Miss Gilbert. Are you implying that there is infact, someone else you are expecting?"

I smiled, straddling him when he took a seat on my bed. "Actually Mr Salvatore, there is."I replied, feeling both his arms tighten around my waist. "My boyfriend might appear, but I won't tell if you won't."

I could feel him smile, while stealing another kiss. "I think I could take him."He whispered, his left hand gently cupping my neck.

"Did I mention he's a vampire?"I teased, breaking off from the kiss to look into his eyes.

"Look at you, making jokes about my immortality. I'd laugh, but it's really nothing to joke about darling."He replied, lifting me up and setting me back down onto the bed.

Furrowing my brows, I decided to play along. "And why is that, my dear?"

I closed my eyes at the touch of his warm lips against my neck, realising he was now laying on top of me. "Because"He whispered, "I can be extrememly bad when I want to be."

I could taste the seduction on his lips when I brought them to mine. "It's funny you should say that"I teased, running my hands down his shirt. "Because I can too."

Without as much as another word, we were caught up in each other, and as our clothes piled up on the floor, I had forgotten all about the properties of matter and energy and the relationships between them.

* * * * *

"So, do you guys have any plans for spring break?"Bonnie asked, when we sat down to lunch at a bench that lay just a few feet from our school.

"I don't think so."Elena answered, "Well, not yet anyway .. "

I took a sip of water before answering. "I haven't really thought it about."

Bonnie rolled her eyes playfully, mimicking a yawn and laughing afterwards. "Bores."

"I'm just hoping to relax for a while, you know? And not have to worry about homework or finals, or history papers. Maybe spend some quality time with Stefan and try to be normal for a few days."Elena said, biting into a large baguette.

I smiled half-heartedly and began to drink some more water, feeling the build up of a headache stir in my forehead. I felt distant today, like my mind was elsewhere. And even though I'd had a lot of restless nights in the past, it occured to me that last night's sleep had been one of the worst. After Damon and I's .. encounter, he'd decided to stay with me until I'd fallen asleep. I remembered waking up once, but my bedroom was dark and I'd contemplated whether or not I had just been having a bad dream. The strange thing about that theory though, was that I usually always remembered my dreams ...

"Blake?"

I blinked my eyes a few times, suddenly aware of my surroundings when l met with Elena's concerned gaze. "Are you alright?"She asked, her eyes carefully observing my every move.

"Y-Yes."I murmered, "I'm just tired. I didn't get much sleep last night."I said, forcing a smile.

"Oh."She replied, blushing slightly. "So, you don't feel ill or anything?"

I was about to answer, before Bonnie interjected. "You're looking a little paler than usual."

"I'll be alright, honest. I just need a good nights sleep and a couple of paracetamol."

With that said, we went back to eating our lunch and I tried to forget the fact that I still had to endure another two hours of torture.

* * * * *

'You know, you're even more beautiful when you pretened to be scared, Blake. This tortured look in your eye, it's enchanting. But, you know i'm not going to hurt you.'

I shivered at his touch, as he ran the back of his hand along my cheek.

'Tell me'He continued, 'How you felt the moment you first saw me?'

I felt my lips begin to tremble, when he narrowed the gap between us. 'No, please ..'

'You had this dark desire building up inside of you, didn't you? One that, at the time, you couldn't fulfill because you had a commitment to a piece of shit who was un-deserving of you..'

I caught my breath, frozen, as his free hand began to slide upwards, under the short summery dress I was wearing. 'S-Stop .. 'I cried, but it was no use.

'Shh.'He purred, his hand travelling to the hem of my underwear. 'Let me fulfill these needs for you now, Blakey. I promise you'll enoy it.'

I tried to fight against him, but he resisted. 'No! Stop, please. Stop! You're hurting me. No!'

'I didn't mention the best part'He whispered, pressing himself up against me. 'When you wake up, you're going to forget all about this, so when it happens for real, it'll be all the more pleasureable'


I woke up suddenly, my heart pumping loudly in my chest. The sound of a blood curdling scream ringing violently through my ears...
♠ ♠ ♠
So it's 32 minutes past midnight and I'm currently falling asleep ...
However, I stayed awake long enough to finish this for you guys!
A big THANK YOU to all my commenters and subscribers. You are angels.

And if you like my story, you'll love this one - Eat Your Heart Out. It's amazing. Please check it out :)

Chapter Song: Click.
(I promise i'm not going through a Rihanna phase, as awesome as she is, it's just a coincidence that the last song was one of hers too!)