Status: Active

Falling for Eternity

Spring Break

With Spring Break only a few days away and with no preparation for upcoming plans, Elena and I decided to head over to the Salvatore Household.

"Knock, knock."She sang, grinning widely when Stefan opened the door.

After greeting her with a kiss, he stepped aside, allowing us to enter his home.

"So"He began, guiding us into the living area. "Not that i'm not thrilled to see you both, but what is it that brings you ladies here?"

Elena smiled sweetly, taking a seat beside him on their shiny leather sofa. "Well, we thought it'd be a good idea to discuss what we should do for Spring Break. I mean, it is this weekend."

Before Stefan could answer, a silky voice began to speak from behind me. "You didn't tell me we had guests, brother." I smiled, almost instinctively on hearing his voice.

It wasn't long until he was standing beside me, snaking his arm around my waist. He quickly winked in my direction, until turning to face Elena and Stefan. "Excuse us."

I raised my brow, wondering what had been so important that he needed to speak with me alone. My curiousity grew, when he led me upstairs and into his bedroom.

"Finally."He said, bringing his lips to kiss mine.

I slid my arms around his neck, allowing his tongue to enter my mouth when he backed me up against the wall. Removing my arms from around his neck, he knotted his fingers through mine and proceeded to deepen our kiss. I moaned lightly, causing him to smirk. Then, breaking off from our kiss, he ran his hand softly down my arm.

"I've missed you."

I smiled towards him, my eyes meeting with his enchanting blue ones. "You know, it's not even been a full day since we - "

He cut me off abruptly, causing me to catch my breath. "It feels longer."

"You, Damon Salvatore."I said, as he began to lead me to his huge queen sized bed. "Are far too selfish for your own good."

He snickered, pulling me onto his lap with little effort. "Was that an insult, I just heard?"

I nodded slowly, closing the gap between us and placed my lips gently onto his.

"You can't honestly blame me for wanting you all to myself, can you?"He asked, after i'd pulled away and began to play with his hair.

I grinned smugly, "Well, when you put it like that..."

I tensed, feeling warm shivers run down my spine when his lips softly kissed my neck.

"Speaking of keeping you all to myself, i've got a surprise for you."He teased, reaching towards the drawers that rested by his bedside.

Standing up to let him get to them, I watched carefully as he pulled out a set of keys and handed them to me. "Should I be confused right now?"I asked.

"Those"He explained, walking over towards his brandy set. "Are the keys to a riverside cottage, just a few miles outside of town."

"Okay.."I said, watching as he poured himself a glass of the golden liquor.

"Which"He concluded, before offering me a drink. "Is where we will be spending the weekend."

My eyes widened slightly, when I realised what he'd done. "You didn't..."I said excitedly, a smile spreading across my cheeks.

"Did you seriously think I wouldn't make plans to do something with you during Spring Break?"He asked, a sly grin present on his smug expression.

"Ofcourse not. I just didn't expect you to do this."I stated, clutching the keys in my palm as I pulled him into a hug.

"I know, right?"He replied, "I'm too awesome."

I lightly shoved him, although as expected, he didn't even flinch. Before I could make another move, he had me scooped up in his arms.

"I love you."I said, when I was at eye level with him. "And I can't wait to spend the entire weekend with you."

He brought his lips to mine, before gently pulling away. "There's just one problem."

"What?"I asked, suddenly concerned.

"You need to get Jenna's permission."

* * * *

"Jenna?"I asked, when I returned home that evening to find her sitting in the kitchen.

"Hey."She smiled, closing over the book she was reading. "I was just about to make some coffee, you want some?"She asked.

I returned her smile, making my way over the cupboard. "I'll make it, you stay seated."

She eyed me suspiciously, before letting out a laugh. "You had a good day?"She asked.

I nodded my head, piling a spoonful of coffee bean into her cup. "Yeah. It was pretty good, I mean for it being a school day and everything. What about you?"

"Work was a drag, but hey .. what's new around here?"She replied, when I brought our cups of coffee over to the worktop and took a seat across from her.

I sent her a quick smile, before slowly sipping on the warm liquid. "Alright."Jenna sighed, "What is it you really want to talk to me about?"

I felt my cheeks flush red, setting my coffee cup down on the counter. I watched her brow raise, wondering what I had done to give it away so quickly. "It's, uh .. it's about Spring Break."I explained.

"Great."She replied sarcastically, not making me feel any better about what I was about to tell her. "Go on, then. Intrigue me."

"Well .."I began, taking in a breath. "Damon and I -"

I was surprised when she immediately cut me off, without hearing me out. "No."

"Jenna, please. Just listen to what I have to say -"

I saw a spark of fury ignite in her eyes, when she once again cut me off. "Blake, he's trouble. Not to mention, a complete asshole. Besides, haven't you made plans with Tyler?"

A tinge of guilt suddenly swept over me, when I realised just how much I had kept Jenna in the dark about everything. "Actually, Jenna. Tyler and I aren't together anymore."

"Oh.."She replied, her cheeks turning pink. "I didn't realise."She continued, taking a sip of coffee, without making eye contact.

"If you hear me out."I spoke up, "I'll explain everything."

She set her coffee cup down, bringing her eyes to mine. "Alright."She said, "I'm listening."

* * * * *

After Jenna and I talked, I walked calmly upstairs and into my bedroom. I pulled off my crop top and reached for my cell, dialling in the number which I knew all too well. I waited patiently when I heard it ring once, twice .. three times.

"Hello beautiful. "The voice on the other end of the phone answered.

I rolled my eyes, smiling to myself as I reached for the button on my shorts. "What are you doing right now?"I asked, making my way into the bathroom.

"I'm just cooking dinner. Would you like to join me?"He answered.

"I'm afraid i'm a little busy."I said, reaching for a towel in the cupboard.

"Oh, yeah?"He replied, "What is it that's occupying you so much so that you'd rather miss spending the evening with me and my fine cuisine?"

With a smile on my face, I eagerly answered his question. "I've got a weekend away to start packing for and i'm pretty sure, you do too."
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry it took me a little longer to get this out. I edited and changed it around a few times.
However, I hope you all enjoy the final outcome :)
Unfortunately, my study leave ends this week and I go back to school on Wednesday.
I plan on continuing my writing as much as possible though.
Thank yout to everyone who reads, rates, subscribes and comments.

Chapter Song: Click.
I like this song, it's a little happy, quirky one.