Boarding School And An Arranged Marriage. Yeah, I Love My Life

Chapter 6

"WINTER, EARTH TO WINTER" I heard someone yell right in my ear.

"WHAT?" I yelled back looking up at the culprit.

"Did you hear a word I just said?" asked an annoyed Zander.

"Honestly, no" I said pulling out my phone to check the time. 4:30 am... GREAT. Just when I was about to shove my phone back into my pocket "Mom's" name flashed across the screen. What on earth can this bitch want now?

"Hey umm Zander can you please check this please I don't even feel like hearing her voice" I said handing him my phone.

"Yeah, sure" he mumbled taking my phone getting off the plane and walking away into the airport.

"Are you ok?" Kailie asked while we grabbed our carry on's.

"Yeah, yeah I'm fine." I lied flashing her a convincing smile.

"I know your not but, obviously don't want to talk about it so I'll respect that" she said giving me a 'you'll tell me sooner or later' look, and started walking towards the airport. It's not like I don't trust her because I do but, I just meet her 18 hours ago.

When we had reached the end of the long hallway terminal that takes you into the actual airport I saw Zander looking down at my phone with wide eyes and his mouth hanging open. Welp, somethings defiantly up.

"What's wrong?" I asked as soon as I retrieved my bags from baggage claim and I stopped in front of him.

"Ummmmmm.....no........nothing" he said quickly closing his mouth and looking up at me with another one of his 'I'm lying through my teeth' smiles. Hmmmm... Zander never keeps secrets from me.

"Okay, whatever but I will find out. Maybe not now but I will sooner or later" I said smiling begging to turn to the baggage claim before remembering about the plane. "Oh and what were you going to tell me on the plane?" I asked turning back around to face my brother with confused and anxious eyes. It's killing me not to know.

"Winter, Mom and I haven't been completely honest with you, there's something you should know about us, dad and this school." he said sitting us down in some nearby chairs.

"Yeah I know I'm getting an arranged marriage, you have to come to the school with me, and we were sent to the school because Greg is an inconsiderate little-" I said before I was cut off by Kailie running up to us telling us that our ride was here.

This getting cut off thing is really starting to piss me off.

"You know this getting cut off this is really starting to annoy me" Zander said smirking but at the same time not looking away from the still running Kailie.

"Exactly what I was thinking" I said sighing "Oh and Zander" I said getting his attention

"Yeah?" He asked standing up from his chair.

"Take a picture, it'll last longer" I told him smirking. Picking up my bags and one belonging to Kailie who reappeared right beside me.

"Shut up" he grumbled handing me my phone before walking to get his own bags. Toche much?

"Take a picture of what?" Kailie asked with the most confused face I have ever seen in my life. I couldn't help but to laugh, I mean come on you would have done the same thing if you would have seen it.

"Nothing, nothing at all Kailie although I've got to say you're just about as clueless as Zander is" I said getting a-hold of myself.

"Tell me pwease, Winter pwease" she begged like a five year old asking for a cookie right before dinner, but kept being denied so then the puppy dog face was used against me. Damn, she's just about as good as Zander, if not better.

"You know you and Zander should really compete for who's puppy dog has a better affect on people, and if you want to know you'll have to ask Zander he'd kill me if I told you" I said looking around for reassurance that he wasn't anywhere near me almost running into the door as we were exiting the airport.

"NO WAY WERE TAKING A LIMO TO SCHOOL?!" I practically yelled.....well ok I did yell, which of course caused everyone to stop what they were doing to look at me.

"Sorry" I said blushing, which cause most people to either laugh or roll their eyes and continue with what they were previously doing.

"You act like you've never seen a Limo before, or even been in one" Kailie said rolling her eyes.

"Actually I've only been in one once, and it was cause I sold more than 12 chocolate bars for a fundraiser at school" I said in a matter of a fact tone.

"Oh, sorry my bad" Kailie said beginning to walk down the line of limos motioning for me to follow her. The limo had two more girls and a few more guys, but surprisingly there was still a tremendous amount of room.

'The frustration is a regular thing, I hate the one's who love to hate because they're just like me.' I started looking through my pockets to find my phone while feeling every ones eyes on me 'a certain girl she took my hand and put it in her la-'

"Hello my dear brother" I said in a sing song voice as soon as everyone went back to their conversations.

"Hey what Limo are you in?"

"Ummmm..... the last one?" I said looking at kailie and she nodded her head.

"Okay, I'll be there in a sec, save a spot for me" he said sounding like he was running.

"Okay, but are you going to tell me what you've been trying to since we were on the plane?" I asked getting annoyed that I still had no idea what he's been trying to say, but before I even got an answer he hung up.

"Asshole" I said looking down at the phone before shoving it in my pocket.

30 seconds later Zander opened the door and jumped right in, he really didn't seemed fazed by the limos or anything for that matter.

"So what were you trying to tell me before?" I asked him seeing if I would finally get my answer, but I guess the answer was no considering how he turned his head away from me.Asshole!!

"Are you gonna tell me or what?" I asked getting frustrated.

"Umm yeah when we get to the school and get everything settled" He said looking down at his phone to avoid my glare

"Fine" I said crossing my arms slouching in my seat a little. "By the way what did Mom say in the message?" I asked curiosity getting the best of me.

"You'll have to listen to it, but AFTER I tell you" he said finally looking at me but only for a second before turning to talk to Kailie who seemed delighted that he was in the same Limo as us and that he was talking to her.

What is going on?
♠ ♠ ♠
So I decided that the last chapter sucked... So i decided to rewrite it....I know I'm sorry. And I'm trying to update at least once a week, but with School, getting ready for the play I'm doing in Oct. and looking for work its a little hard.. So please don't hate me to much! Thank you to all my readers... I would REALLY love to hear some feedback or even criticism!Good or bad, I'm fine with either one! Thanks guys

Comment
Subscribe
<3 Naneh