Status: Working on.....

Deployment

He was my hero, my fighter, and my lover. Our thoughts of the future had become entangled with our present situation. He had to leave and I had to stay, left alone with my thoughts and worries of what the road was that lay ahead. I love him and he loves me, that's all that matters, right? Critcizing comments and snide remarks cause me to begin to question everything that our relationship was based on. Though there would be changes that even I could have never predicted.

Lara is a girl with unquestionable doubts about herself. Trace is her love that has stolen her heart and run off with it to war. Lara is left alone with her thoughts eating her from the inside. Time flys and people change, for the best or the worst.
  1. Chapter 1
    "Sometimes you just have to be with the one who makes you smile, even if it means waiting"
  2. Chapter 2
    “And ever has it been that love knows not its own depth until the hour of separation.”
  3. Chapter 3
    “I'm the girl who waits months for a single kiss, a kiss that makes the months apart worth every second”
  4. Chapter 4
    “All I have to hold onto is his dog-tags and letters.”
  5. Chapter 5
    “Love doesn't hide. It stays and fights. It goes the distance, that's why love is so strong. So it can carry you all the way home.”
  6. Chapter 6
    “I keep on falling more and more in love with you, with every passing day"
  7. Chapter 7
    “I'm impressed, I've never met such a small mind inside such a big head before.”
  8. Chapter 8
    “Memory is a way of holding on to the things you love, the things you are, the things you never want to lose.”
  9. Chapter 9
    “We all have our time machines. Some take us back, they're called memories."