Bento

"C'mon, Shino."

Teens were everywhere. Sitting on benches, in the grass, on chairs; this all being just outside. The inside of the cafeteria was worse. Every chair was occupied, aside from a spare chair or two at a groups table, and even then you'd just skip over the chair as if someone were already sitting there.

Kiba scanned everywhere, trying to find a table, even a small one, to sit at. He couldn't find one. He turned to Shino and said, "Looks like we'll have to sit outside. I don't see a spot anywhere in here." He held a bento box in his hand, his messenger bad strapped across his shoulder.

"I don't mind. Let's just go sit somewhere." Shino shrugged to prove his point and walked ahead of Kiba, bento box in hand, heading for the south side door that lead outside.

Kiba noticed how Shino's uniformed pants were caught at his hips as he walked, his white crisp shirttail showing a little more than it should be. He bit his lip as he followed Shino out the door, letting Shino lead him wherever he wanted to sit.

Shino walked past all of the other students, his steps certain as he locked eyes with an empty bench under a tree, facing the hill yards away. Kiba caught up with him and swung his messenger bag onto the bench and sat down, Shino following suit.

"Finally a spot. Nice one, Shino."

Shino nodded, and opened his bento box, getting out the hidden chopsticks in the compartment at the bottom of the box. Kiba leaned back on the bench and did the same. The pair were both eating in silence, until Shino muttered, "Hey, man. Cut it out." Kiba snuck a piece of food from Shino and popped it in his mouth, smirking as he went back to his own dish. Shino, in turn, rolled his eyes and continued eating, watching Kiba out of the corner of his eye. He just continued eating, so Shino let him off the hook.

The silence didn't last long before Shino muttered, "Don't even think about it." He look at Kiba, who had a small gleam in his eye, his chopsticks inching closer to Shino's bento. Shino moved his food away, and Kiba inched closer, Shino moving his food away every time Kiba's chopsticks inched closer to the box.

Shino tried moving his food towards his side, and Kiba leaned over him, trying to snatch his food. Soon they were nose to nose. "C'mon, Shino," Kiba whined, pleading with him. Shino could feel his breath on his face and shivered, not wanting to cave. He could see gears turning in Kiba's head, and then saw his expression change. Kiba moved in, and pecked Shino on the lips, causing Shino's face to turn red and to forget about the bento beside him.

Kiba continued kissing him as he moved around him and grabbed another piece of the bento, chuckling when he pulled away and ate the piece, Shino narrowing his eyes and muttering, "Bastard."

Kiba just grinned and replied, "Love you too."
♠ ♠ ♠
For Isa. :3