Status: Updates whenever I can

I know it's wrong, but I love him

Kayden you ***

Today is the first day back to school after spring break. Kayden isn't happy because I told him he needs to spend some time away from me, and be with his friends.

He is too attached.

When he gave me that wonderous blow job, I can't lie, it made me want more. But it's making me think about us. Incest is frowned upon, not that I care, but my father almost caught us. I am finding it harder to resist just fucking my little brother. He's only 15, while I am 17, almost 18. I have hormones, and Kayden isn't helping. So, a little time away will do some good.

Yeah. Right.

Anyway, I am driving us to school when Kayden pipes up. Lord help me.

"So, are you serious about this?" He asks. He has such a cute lisp.

"Yes, Kay-Kay. I feel like if we keep going at the rate we are going, I might hurt you, and dad might find out. I am almost of age to be charged, Kayden. I'd rather finish school instead of go to juvie or prision for incest or fucking a minor." I looked at him briefly, before looking back at the road. "I love you, but you need to be with your friends aswell."

"We haven't been having sex..." He muttered.

I said all that. And that's all he has to say. God he gets on my nerves sometimes, but, I can't help but love him.

***************************************************

"Kayden! What the hell do you think you are doing!?" I hear a screech from our principal, Mr. Lier. [A/N: Pronounced Leer.]

I sighed, and turned my head. "Great... he really needs to not do that..." I walked towards my brother and his "friend" Liam, and Mr. Lier. "Mr. Lier, what seems to be the problem at you are screeching at Kayden and Liam?"

"Your gay brother has been warned about his PDA for his... friend here many times, and I just caught them almost ripping their clothes off!"

"I'll handle it sir. Don't worry." He stormed off, and I almost laughed. Almost.

"Kayden, Liam. Please explain to me what the heck you were doing?"

"He's a homophobic. Plus, we were not ripping our clothes off.. just.. making out." Kayden pouted, while Liam smirked.

"Mr. Lier is just making sure you two don't go at it in the halls. Now, get to class."

"What about you, Damon?"

"I have a spare today."

"Fine. Come on Liam." Kayden dragged his friend off.

I sighed. Liam was a dumb blonde boy. He was gay, and could not function. My brother is not dating him, they are just friends with benifits. Too much for my liking.

When we get home, I am talking to him.

Talking. Yeah... we'll see how that turns out.

Note the sarcasm.
♠ ♠ ♠
Yeah. Long time no update. I have no idea where this will go. It is coming to me as I write, sooo yeah xD

Comment & Subscribe!

~~Kodii