Status: Working on it

Soul Meets Soul on Lover's Lips

I Dont Wanna Be A Prisoner

Its been 24 hours and no one in the BAU has slept. The coffee machine was continuously running and everyone silently and strenuously racking their brains for any clues to find Katie.

The unsub, who she soon found out's name was Nathan went down the spiral stairs and to the kitchen, to make popcorn.

He put a movie i for them to watch and took a seat on the burgundy colored blankets, next to her. She forced a smile and looked at the TV across the room.

''Oh! Mandy! I forgot...'' He took her hand and slipped a silver and diamond ring onto her left ring finger. She pretended to be happy and smiled.

He smiled brightly and looked back at the TV.

Katie looked down at her lap and quietly sighed.

*At the Police dept.*

Reid scanned the board, cringing at the 2 dead women. Praying Katie didn't become like them. But he knew she would know what to do. He ceaselessly wished she would call, just so he could hear her sultry, low voice. So he could know she's alright.

''Guys!'' Garcia's voice boomed from the open laptop, everyone huddled around. ''I got a signal for a slight second! All I know is she's in this area.'' Garcia circled with a red pen on a map.

Soon the map on the white board was circled the same as the one Garcia held back at Quantico. ''Thanks Garcia''

-2 am-

Katie lay awake, silent and uncomfortable beside 'Nathan's' sleeping body. She was to scared to move, but she had to! it was her only chance.

She bit her lip as she moved the covers of her, slowly and silently attempting to get up. She finally made it to her feet, nervously taking a shaky breath.

She stepped cautiously, until she exited the dark room. The spiral stairs looked challenging. Her heart hammered crudely against her ribcage.

At last she made it to the bottom of the wooden, spiral stairs. She breathed a sigh of relief and quietly looked around. She knew nothing of this place! She didn't know where the door was, or if there was a window anywhere.

She walking into the common room, her back turned on the direction she came.

''Babe, what are you doing?'' She jumped at the sleepy voice of her nightmare. She nervously turned around, forcing a smile as her heart pounded cruelly in her small chest.

''Oh, I couldn't sleep...'' She lied. Praying he bought it.

He frowned ''What's wrong? Nightmares?'' He asked. Furrowing his dark brows together. She nodded ''Yeah...'' Pursing her plump lips and averting her gaze to the red and gold carpet.

''Come here'' He softly spoke, walking toward her. She meet him halfway and tried to pretend to be happy in his arms.

She stared at the ground and wished endlessly to get out of here.