Status: Working on it

Soul Meets Soul on Lover's Lips

Another Criminal To Catch

Katie promptly walked into the main area, where her and her teammates desks reside. She plopped down on her chair and being to wordlessly twirl around.

Morgan laughed aloud at her shameless immaturity, shaking his head before turning back to his relentless paperwork. Reid smiled at her inability to be professional.

''Your crazy!'' He laughed. ''Don't diss it 'til you try it.'' He could barely make out what she said for the air swooshing around perpetually.

Morgan laughed at her failed attempt at being 'gangsta'. Shaking his head and muttering. ''White people''

''Ohh! You just insulted your mom!'' Katie gasped, slowing in speed. Her piercing blue eyes wide and accusing. Emily slapped a hand over her heart. ''How DARE you?!'' She teased.

A big smile breaking out onto Morgans bronzed complexion.

Hotch came swiftly down the stairs, his ever so strict expression permanently engraved of his face. ''At ease.'' He teased as he walked up to them.

He explained to them that, flying out and solving a murder was long overdue. And that they were to gather in the meeting room and discuss the contents of their upcoming case.

They vocally agreed and took their places around the round table.

Garcia quickly and wobbly entered, a stack of folder in her colorfully adored hands. Katie took one, passing the rest to Reid.

''This is Mandy Jefferson. She went missing less than 24 hours ago.'' JJ pulled up a picture of a blond girl. Late teens to early 20's.

''This would be the 7th of 6 abductions/murders over the past year. The unsub kills after 48 hours, we have 24 hours to get this girl, before he does.''

They quickly read over their case files, while boarding the jet.