Status: Working on it

Soul Meets Soul on Lover's Lips

To catch a killer

Katie held her chin up by her hand as her elbow rest on the small, round table.

''Reid! Check out that dude acting weird behind the blond.'' Katie whispered. Reid discretely looked over at the small line to the register.

A bearded middle aged man stood a little to close behind the unsuspecting girl. Within his light brown hair a few Grey hairs were visible.

He wore a red plaid lumberjack type of button up shirt and jaded blue jeans. He also wore a ball cap on the top of his head.

The young girl began walking toward the door, as the two watched the reaction of the possible unsub. He seemed to be in a hurry.

Once he paid he quickly left. Reid signaled Morgan, Hotch and Rossie, who were outside of the donut shop.

''He's wearing a red plaid button up and jaded blue jeans.'' Katie told them quietly. She flinched as Morgan shouted ''FBI! DON'T MOVE!''

Reid laughed. Katie smiled, getting up from the barely cushioned yellow chair. They walked outside to caught a ride from Morgan.

Hotch and Rossi had the possible unsub in their car.

Katie turned the radio on as Morgan drove, 'Neat neat neat' by The Damned sounded from the car speakers. Morgan scrunched his nose disapprovingly, shooking his head at his fellow FBI agent, who was singing along and wildly shaking her head.

Reid smiled involuntarily from the backseat. Morgan driving faster as he cringed at the sound of David Vanian's voice.

Finally they reached the police department and to Morgan, it wasn't nearly fast enough. Katie hopped out of the car energetically, racing Spencer to the entrance while Morgan laughed from not far behind them.

''We have the suspect in interrogation.'' Hotch informed them as Katie and Reid stumbled in. Morgan nodded in respond, heading over to the coffee machine.

''I WON!'' Katie chanted repeatedly, slightly dancing. Mindlessly drawing attention to herself.

''Katrina!'' Hotch called from over his shoulder. ''Yeah?'' She was a little taken aback by her full name being used, but quickly recovered.

''You want to help Morgan in the interrogation room?'' He asked, turning to face her as she stood next to Spenc.

''Sure.'' She smiled. Walking quickly to Morgan, who was waiting for her by the door.

Reid watched on the opposite side of the 'mirror' just as Hotch had asked.

And the interrogation began.