Status: Working on it

Soul Meets Soul on Lover's Lips

I wanna hold you close and tight

The next morning they arrived at Quantico, about the same time. Except for Hotch, of course. They all piled into the cold silver elevator, patiently waiting to stop at their floor.

''Still scared of elevators Morgan?'' Prentiss laughed as she observed his rigid stance. ''I was never afraid of elevators!'' He quickly defended, only collection snickers and giggles of disbelief.

The elevator doors separated long enough for the four FBI agents to walk into the main area. Katie and Reid went straight to the coffee machine, feeding their raging addiction.

Morgan and Prentiss dreadfully began their paperwork.

After half a day full of coffee refills and the smell of paper, the four meet up in the coffee room.

''How's your uncle Katie?'' Emily asked, concerned.

''He's still in the hospital, but it doesn't look like hes gonna make it.'' She frowned, stirring her coffee to avoid eye contact.

''Oh!'' Morgan patted her back comfortingly.

''It's okay! I'm a Jersey girl.'' She teased, to lighten the mood.

Morgan cracked a smile, patted her shoulder and left, Hotch was calling for him. Prentiss frowned, briefly resting her hand on her shoulder and leaving.

Emily wasn't one for emotion displaying. Neither was Katie, but it was her Uncle, her favorite and only uncle.

Spencer frowned, he hated to see her in pain.

He slowly wrapped his arms around her small frame, hugging her nervously yet effectively. His heart drumming so hard against his chest, he felt she could hear it.

She hugged back, of course. Grateful he was there.