Status: Working on it

Soul Meets Soul on Lover's Lips

Saving A Life

So far progress on the case remained at a minimum and frankly it wasn't helping the awkward atmosphere between Katie and Spencer.

He quietly paced around the small, dimly lit and cluttered office as she uncomfortably stood a great distance from him.

The room was filled with awkward silence. She quietly breathed a sigh of relief when Morgan called her on her cell phone. ''Hello?'' She asked.

''Hey hows the profile going?'' He asked. ''Not so good. Reid's pacing and murmuring things so... we might have something in a bit.''

''Good.'' He sighed.

After they hung up, she stared at the board. Something wasn't right. But she couldn't put her finger on it.

Reid started drawing a triangle on the clear board next to the white one. There was a map behind it with the locations where the victims were abducted.

''This is most likely where the unsub lives.'' He informed her. She nodded, to let him know she was listening.

Her dark, arched eyebrows knit together and she bit full, pink lip. ''Is there something... weird about this?'' She asked.

''There's something about were he puts the bodies...'' She mused. ''Instead of just disposing of them wherever would be convenient, he goes out of his way to insure they wont get dirty. Its almost like he knows them. Like he respects them. But the way he kills them suggested he couldn't possibly care less.''

''There's more than one unsub!'' He threw his arms up. She nodded as he refrained from hugging her.

After he quickly filled Hotch in on what they had discovered, he hung up and turned to her.

''We have two profiles to make'' He stated sighing a bit. She smiled, despite their current situation.

She walked toward the desk and said ''Well we better get to it.''

8 cups of coffee and an excruciating long hour later, the rest of the team arrived.

They gathered every police in town as the BAU stood and waited at the front of the room.

When they all settled down Agent Hotchner began. ''We believe we're dealing with two unsubs. The more dominant being the one to kill and more weaker, dependent abducting and dumping.''

''Look for an anti-social outcast. He'll be seen with an older, bigger man. Perhaps his brother or someone who took him in and protected him.'' Morgan added, leaning off the wall.

After the profiles where described to the local Maryland cops, they hit the streets.

Katie tightly wrapped her small body in her long, black trench coat before walking into the cold, drizzling night.

Garcia called with the name and address of the unsub. Turns out the two live together.

Shane Thompson and Robin Rodriguez.

They all strapped their bullet proof vest on and quietly got in position outside the suspects' house. Armed with their guns they quietly commanded.

Some officers were behind the house and others in front. Blocking the suspects' from getting away.

Hotchner, Morgan, Prentiss, Katie and Reid along with a couple other officers burst into through the door. After shouting 'clear' for the kitchen, living room, bathroom and bedrooms, the team headed tot he basement.

''Shane Thompson! This is the FBI, show me your hands!'' Hotch demanded of the man hovering over a terrified women.

Morgan already had Robin Rodriguez in cuffs upstairs. Shane smirked evilly but put his hands on his head non the less. Katie untied the girl as Prentiss hand cuffed the killer.

All guns still pointed at him in case he tries to make a move.

Katie removed the bonds and clothe over her mouth before helping her upstairs and outside where a ambulance waited.

After a long and stressful night, they all boarded the jet. Word was sent that the girl recovered. Although you cant really recover mentally from that kind of emotional and psychical torment.

Katie sat down on a seat in the far, left side of the jet and sighed.

''Are you okay?'' She heard a voice she recognized as Reid's. She looked up at him and said ''Yeah... just tired.'' She smiled a small, reassuring smile.

He smiled back and took a seat in front of her. To shy and awkward to carry on a conversation with her.

Her long, black hair loosely laying over her small chest and shoulders.

She laid her pale, bony hand over her piercing Grey eyes and tried to fall asleep.