Status: Working on it

Soul Meets Soul on Lover's Lips

To die by your side, well the pleasure- the privilege is mine

The profile was given to every cop in the city, the description of a Causation man in his 20's, his girlfriend was beaten and raped repeatability by her alcoholic father. Her profile was given as well, although she most likely wouldn't go anywhere without the unsub.

Police of every status, shape, size and color rushed to the streets. Katie sighed, her eyes becoming extremely heavy with sleepiness. She got yet another cup of steaming hot coffee.

''Spenc, I'm so tired.'' She frowned, sitting back on a blue office chair. Spencer smiled at the cuteness of her failing attempts to keep her big, blue eyes open.

''You could sleep for a little... I'll wake you up when they get back.'' He offered, seeing her beautiful crystal blue eyes flutter open and close repetitively.

She smiled absently, shakily standing up. ''I'm SO sorry. Thanks.'' She hugged him, sending a shiver up his unsuspecting spine. His heart rate accelerated drastically.

She dropped her arms and crawled under the desk, mumbling about how tired she was.

Spencer smiled, 'how could one person be so ignorantly cute?' He thought to himself, at last recovering from her previous harmless act of affection.

She slept under the desk for 30 minutes or so, before the team came marching in, an angry male in handcuffs, kicking and shouting.

He shook his head, looking over at Katie who was surprisingly still sleeping after all that.

''Katie?'' He softly asked of her, getting down on his knees. He shakily reached out, his hand quivering as it hovered over her bony shoulder.

''Katie?'' He lightly touched her, an electric shock shooting through his fingertips. She stirred, halfway unconscious. She opened her eyes and sat up.

''Did they get 'em?'' She asked, her voice airy and rough.

Spencer swallowed hard, regaining enough control to nod his head with a 'yes'.

''Mkay...'' She sighed, crawling out. Spencer stood up, getting out of her way. He held his hand out, which she took with gratitude.

''Thanks.'' She smiled her dazzling, half smile.

''What?'' She covered her mouth with a bony, pale hand, after catching him staring.

''N-Nothing.'' He smiled reassuringly, waving it off.

She smiled, although she didn't remove her hand.

*
''No offense Rossi, but I hate New York!'' Katie pouted, happily boarding the Jet, promising them no more NY.

Rossi shrugged it off, laughing slightly.

She laid across three seat, smirking at Morgan, who was preparing to sit there.

''NOPE!'' She popped the P, teasing him with a sweet smile.

He shook his head, smiling at her random act of immaturity. ''You're one messed up kid, you know that?'' He laughed, taking his sunglasses off.

''Just for that, I'm really not letting you sit here.'' She pretended to be hurt, glaring at Morgan as he smiled.

Spencer laughed, walking by.

''Spenc can.'' She moved her feet. Reid took a seat there as Katie stuck her tongue out at her bronzed co-worker.

Spencer laughed as she did.

''Now children!'' Emily's tone mocking strict. ''Am I going to have to call your parents?'' She rose an eyebrow, crossing her arms over her chest.

Katie giggled adorably, shaking her head. ''FINE MOMMY DEAREST!'' She moved next to Spencer, leaving a seat unoccupied.

Morgan took it, laughing evilly as she glared playfully.

''I don't need you.'' She scooted closer to Spenc. ''I got my awkwardly adorable genius.'' She rest her head on his shoulder.

Spencer didn't hear the rest of the conversation, he was too busy attempting to steady his heart.