Status: Working on it

Soul Meets Soul on Lover's Lips

Don't try to wake me in the morning, 'cause I will be gone, don't feel bad for me

''I'm going to miss him...'' She mumbled into his shirt, hiding her face against his collar bone. Her arms wrapped loosely around his neck.

He frowned lightly, gently running a hand through her hair. He softly tightened his hold on her torso in a comforting response, he didn't know what to say.

''Sing me to sleep, sing me to sleep, I'm tired and I, I want to go to bed...'' Steven Morrissey's sang 'asleep' softly from her stereo, causing her to sob faintly.

Her cries were so painfully raw and tired, it broke Spencer apart.

He held her tighter, frowning deeply. He delicately rocked her in his arms, hoping to ease her sorrow.

She shook with sobs, vigorous, merciless sobs that drained her psychically and emotionally.

As her sobs ceased as did her consciousness. He still held her though, softly rocking while frowning sadly.

He carefully stood up, holding her gently and securely in his arms. He softly laid her on her bed, pulling the blanket over her.

''Don't leave me?'' Her voice rough and airy as she quietly begged of him. Her big crystal blue eyes still closed, they were simply to heavy to lift.

She patted her bed, silently permitting him to lay there.

He nervously and slowly laid beside her, turning her way. She smiled lightly, whispering a sincere 'thank you'.

She took his hand, sending a band of shivers throughout his momentarily paralyzed body.
He gazed lingeringly upon her face, her misery causing him great despair. He was happy to be there with her, to be her shoulder to cry on when times were rough.