Status: Working on it

Soul Meets Soul on Lover's Lips

Coffee

The building was far more quiet than usual, except for the occasional phone ringing. Spencer and Katie were nearly don't with all the paperwork they had left over from yesterday and they were more than happy about that.

''How is my modern Morgan Le Fay?'' Penelope asked as she walked through the many desk and dividers.

She stopped in front of Katie, smiling sympathetically.

Katie laughed lightly. ''I don't know if that's an insult or a compliment, considering she was evil.'' Katie teased.

Penelope waved her off, smirking slightly. ''Hotch said you guys can go home whenever.'' She informed, walking back to her office after an enthusiastic wave.

Katie sighed, taking the black knit sweater from the back on her chair and putting it on.

''Do you want to go get coffee with me?'' She asked Spencer, she wasn't quite ready to go home and face the dusty pictures of her uncle, which were scattered around her place.

''Y-Yeah.'' He smiled down at her.

She smiled back, pulling her sweater closer to her shivering frame. ''Great.''

*
It began raining lightly from outside the cozy coffee shop, stray drops of raining making their way almost gracefully down the large glass window where Katie and Reid sat.

Spencer noticed her lips were a raw crimson, she bit them as if they pained her.

She realized what he was staring at and said: ''Yes, they look terrible. They hurt.'' She frowned softly and involuntarily.

''They don't look terrible.'' He shook her head, it was impossible for them to be anything but perfect in his eyes.

Katie smiled, looking down at the coffee in her cup.