Status: Working on it

Soul Meets Soul on Lover's Lips

Somethings gotten hold on my heart

Three days later and the BAU was still in New Mexico, working on the same case. Over the pass year 5 girls have gone missing, all matching in description. Blond hair, Athletic and in their mid 20's.

Each girl was a regular jogger, which gave the team the impression that the unsub stalked his victims beforehand. They all ran the same routine, every day and going out for a jog was the last time their families seen them.

''At least I have two of my babies home save with me.'' Garcia enveloped the two in one bone crushing group hug.

''Jesus!'' Katie laughed, briefly hugging back.

Spencer's phone rang loudly from within his pocket, causing Garcia to run back to her office, preparing encase Morgan calls for her computer expertise.

Katie laughed lightly, swinging her feet over the edge of the desk she took a seat on.

''Yeah, okay thanks.'' Spenc hung up, glancing over at Katie.

''Hotch was just updating.'' He explained, telling her all that Hotch had told
him.

Yet another girl has gone missing, matching the same description of the other 5 victims.

*

''Come to lunch with me? Oh, please! Oh, please?'' Katie smiled up at Reid, swinging their hands slightly as she plead with her eyes.

Spencer smiled, attempted to appear unaffected by her touch when really he could hardly stand.

''Yes, of course!''

She smiled brightly, lightly shouted an excited 'Yay'.

*

They settled on eating at a near by diner, encase Hotch called and needed them at work, they wouldn't be far.

Katie seemed to have entered an entirely different world as she blankly peeked through the glass of the window they sat near, glancing into the outside world.

Spencer peeked over at her, overtaken by the beautiful displayed before him. The way the sun highlighted every strand of her raven locks, softening the dark and giving it the shine of the sun. It could be mistaken for magic.

Those full pink lips were like none other, they were like ripe plump strawberries  
resting on her porcelain, soft skin.

Just one look at those big blue eyes and he would be lost for days.

The world of unknown seemed to unleash her from her trance and she glanced over at him, smiling lightly.