Status: Working on it

Soul Meets Soul on Lover's Lips

The moment of truth

''I think you should just tell her!'' Garcia spun around to face his as he stood in the doorway of her dark office.

Spencer sighed. ''But what if she doesn't feel the same?'' He suggested, his heart racing at the simple thought of it.

Garcia shook her head. ''If she doesn't feel the same then at least you know, instead of living your life in the dark. If she does, then your wasting the time you could be spending together.''

''It's impossible. How could someone so beautiful and amazing like me? Awkward, invisible me.''

Garcia rolled her eyes. ''She's not shallow or vain. Besides your a wonderful guy, Spencer. Anyone would be lucky to have you.''

Reid peeked over at her. ''...Really?''

''Really. Now get out there and tell her!'' She shooed him away, smiling reassuringly.

He took a deep breath. ''Right! Okay.'' He left.

*

It was quickly approaching 8pm and Katie walked to Garcia's office, to bid her farewell.

Garcia squealed giddily from in her spinning office chair. ''Did he tell you?'' She pestered enthusiastically.

''... Did who? tell me what?'' Katie laughed at her friends excitement.

''Reid! Oh, only that he's madly in love with you!'' Garcia rolled her dark brown eyes, chewing her gum with a sly grin.

''... Um... No?'' Katie laughed, assuming Garcia was exaggerating and teasing.

''Oh no...! H-He didn't tell you?'' Garcia's face was painted with horror, her eyes wide behind her dark rimmed glasses.

Katie realized she wasn't joking. ''You're not kidding, are you?'' She asked, almost as if she were afraid.

The look on Garcia's face was a clear enough answer for Katie and she quickly exited the dimly lit doorway.