Status: Working on it

Soul Meets Soul on Lover's Lips

15 minutes with you, I wouldn't say no

Katie was so confused, she was a profiler she should have known. Everything she didn't question at the time flooded her head and she seen.

The way he looked at her, that should have been a dead giveaway.

She sighed, standing from her sofa, questions like: 'What am I supposed to say?' 'How long have I been completely ignorant?' and 'Maybe Garcia got some bad information...?'

She needed to see Spencer, or at least talk to him. She needed to understand, to get the facts before she jumped to an irrational decision.

She took up her phone from the small wooden coffee table, taking a deep breath before dialing his number.

''Hello?''

''Don't be angry with me.'' She began, praying he wasn't. She did ignore him when he knocked at her door and when he called.

''I couldn't.'' He spoke, his voice soft and low.

She looked down at her feet, her boots were wore and seemed to be fascinated with the other.

''I'm sorry... for being weird. You're my best friend and I should not have ignored you.''

The simple, small word: 'Friends' haunted his head, that's all he thought she would ever think of him as.

''It's okay.'' He assured from the other end of the line.

''Is... what Garcia said... true?'' She asked, biting her lip.

He thought for a moment, it would be easier if he said no but he couldn't lie to her, besides, its better that she knew, he couldn't have lived with that secret much longer.

''...Yes.'' He breathed, his eyebrows coming together slightly, he was worried.

Katie took a sort breath. ''Um... Okay.''

''Okay?'' He eased up just a fraction.

''Yes, but... how?'' She asked, she didn't understand how someone so smart and awkwardly adorable could like her, or what he could possibly see in her.

He almost laughed at that absurd question. ''I think the more logical question would be: 'How couldn't I?' ''

She blushed slightly, nearly smiling.

''Can I see you?'' He virtually begged, biting his lip in anticipation of her answer.

She let out a shaky breath, her big blue eyes swarming with a sort of fear.

''I... I don't know...'' She glanced around herself, before her eyes returned to her limp pale hand sitting in her lap.

Katie took in a rather big inaudible breath, biting her lip. ''Yes, I want to see you.''

Spencer smile returned to his face and he stumbled over his next words, just the thought of seeing her sends his heart racing.

''I'll come to you.'' He almost suggested.

''I'll be waiting.'' She tried to smile, but her heart was pounding so ruthlessly from inside her chest, she could hardly stand it.