Status: Working on it

Soul Meets Soul on Lover's Lips

You make me feel like I am whole again

''Good morning, Princess.'' Morgan greeted a pale blond Garcia as he walked out of the elevator.

''I'll show you a good morning, hotstuff.'' She winked, smirking seductively.

Katie covered her face with her hands, feeling the warmth of the blush on her cheeks. ''My god.'' Her voice was muffled by the sleeves of her black knit sweater, which rested just above her knuckles.

Garcia laughed, shaking her head.

''Girl, you are sheltered.'' Morgan smiled, patted her shoulder as he shook his head.

She rolled her eyes. ''I am not. You guys just easily weird me out.'' She clarified, sticking her tongue out playfully.

''Ohh! I don't need you anymore.'' She playfully spoke, noticing Dr. Reid approaching.

She smiled and waved enthusiastically, turning to give Morgan a teasing smug look.

He laughed, shaking his head.

''Now, kiss 'em like you mean it!'' Garcia smirked, nearly shouting those words.

Katie shook her head, blushing a deep dark red.

''What are you guys talking about?'' Spencer casually asked, stopping in front of them.

''How Katie should kiss you senseless!'' Garcia winked, wiggling her eyebrows as Morgan held in a laugh.

Spencer blushing like a mad man, watching the floor as if it were actually interesting.

Katie reached up, kissing his blushing cheek. ''Happy?'' She asked, sticking her tongue out at the two.

''I guess it'll do.'' Garcia teasingly sighed, pulling a 6'1 Derek Morgan away with her.

Spencer smiled down at her, his cheeks still stained a vibrant red.

She stroked his cheek, smiling without intention.

''I really want to kiss you.'' Spencer spoke without thinking, his heart ripping his chest apart.

Katie blushed lightly, smiling softly. ''What's stopping you?''

''Honestly? I'm hardly standing steady around you.'' He admitted, incapable of looking away from her big blue eyes.

Katie smiled, casting her eyes to the floor as yet another blush tainted her fair cheeks.

She reached up on her tippy toes, enchanting his lips with her own. His heart was angrily pounding from within his chest, he could barely think.

Slowly, deeply and dearly their lips moved against each other, the only sound is their hearts drumming mercilessly within their ears.