Status: Working on it

Soul Meets Soul on Lover's Lips

Lovely girl, you're the beauty in my world

''Guys! We have a case.'' Garcia sighed, walking in the direction of the meeting room.

''Finally!'' Morgan stood up quickly, heading straight to the round table in the middle of the room.

''Over the past few months there has been a spike in missing person reports and just yesterday one of them was found. Unlike the past few that were found, she was alive.'' Hotch started off.

''This young lady here...'' Garcia pulled up a picture of a smiling auburn haired girl. ''... was found dazed and confused, wondering the ever so busy interstate 80, in Utah.''

''She had been missing for 6 months and she remembers nothing of said months.''

Garcia glanced over at them, making sure they all got their yellow envelopes.

''Met on the plane in half an hour.'' Hotch stood up, preparing to leave the room but not before saying over his shoulder: ''Oh, and Garcia, you're coming too.''

''Hm... Now I won't have to go without your radiant smile.'' Morgan cooed, smirking lightly.

She smiled. ''Oh, baby you're too good to me.'' She softly touched his arm. ''Keep it up.'' Garcia winked, leaving the room with a sultry swagger.

''Hm! That woman.'' Morgan shook his head, smiling brightly.

Katie pretended to gag, shuddering at their peculiar conversation.

''Jealous.'' He sighed dramatically, picking his envelope off the wooden table.

''Jealous?!'' She asked incredulously. ''I've got Spenc.'' Katie smugly added, taking a blushing Dr. Reid's hand.

''Exactly.'' Morgan smirked, laughing as Katie lightly smacked his arm.

*

''Alright my luminous bundles of unicorns, hearts and rainbows! Listen up! Where can I set up?'' Garcia asked, trudging through the semi crowded Salt Lake city police department, pulling with her a silver laptop, covered in lucid and childish stickers.

''Down that hall and to your left.'' The Sheriff pointed in the general direction, but not before double taking at her bright and bold attire.

''Our technical analysis, Penelope Garcia.'' Hotch introduced the fleeing bleach blond.

''I've cleared this room for your team.'' He gestured to an empty, slightly large room to their right.

Hotch nodded, glancing behind himself as Emily, Katie, Spencer and Morgan slowly approached.

''This is SSA Derek Morgan, SSA Katie Vinson, Special agent Emily Prentiss and Dr. Spencer Reid.'' He introduced as some shyly waved and the others shook hands silently.

They nodded once more and headed straight for the room the Sheriff had prepared for them.

Morgan and Prentiss had asked the deputy to bring them to the latest dump site and in a few short seconds Spencer and Katie were alone.

She glanced over at the photos of the previous victims, which were pinned to the wooden board on the wall, grimacing slightly.

Katie turned around toward Spencer, who was leaning on the edge of the desk very nearby.

He took her hands in his, gently pulling her closer.

A bright and beautiful smile tugged without mercy on her full pink lips and she shyly looked into his eyes.

''You're the beauty in my world, without you I would have gone insane.''

A delicate soft pink painted her once porcelain cheeks and a uninvited smile took its place around her lips.

She had no words to say, she could hardly speak, so instead she placed a light small kiss on the corner of his lips.

His heart set fire to the flames already blazing in his heart and he was happy to be leaning against the desk, he did not trust his shaky knees.

She could feel his heart pulsing against his ribcage as her hand gently rested over his chest, only adding to the color in her cheeks.

''Am I interrupting something?'' A smug deep voice smiled, snapping them from their world of only each other.

They blushed and waved off a smirking Derek Morgan.