Status: Working on it

Soul Meets Soul on Lover's Lips

With the drive and the dreams inside, this is my time

''Yeah.'' The girl's voice cracked slightly, she sat up in the hospital bed, giving the two agents her full attention.

''Do you remember anything else about that night?'' Morgan asked softly, sitting in the seat to the left of the bed she sat on.

She closed her eyes briefly, frowning deeply as she attempted to remember. ''It was a man, I know that for sure.''

''Everything helps. Think back, you were in a barn...''

She sighed, trying to think harder. Her eyes closed tightly and her breath hitched in her throat.

Katie softly spoke, lightly resting her hand on her shoulder. ''You're safe, its okay.''

''I seen him.'' She whispered, scared, her eyes wide with fear.

''You think you could describe him?'' Katie asked, sympathetically.

The victim nodded up at Katie, happy to help catch him.

A sketch artist drew everything she described, and soon they had a face.

*

''Get prepared for Morgan's awesomeness.'' Katie warned Hotch, handing him the sketch and smiling widely when he said: ''Good work.''

Morgan laughed lightly.

Katie went straight for the coffee machines, pouring a mug of liquid awareness.

Suddenly she felt arms around her waist, hugging her from behind.

She turned around in their arms, already knowing who it is. She smiled sweetly up at him, kissing his lips for only a few seconds but it felt like a darling lifetime.

Spencer blushed his hundredth blush, smiling happily down at her.

She smiled, wrapping her arms around his neck loosely and embracing him.

''Hey! Uh... sorry... We have a name.'' Prentiss informed, walking away as soon as the words left her lips.

Katie smiled excitedly up at him, taking his hand and leading him out of the break room.

''Brian Hable.'' Hotch spoke to the team, covering the bottom of the phone he was speaking to someone else on.

The team nodded, Morgan calling Garcia for the address and within a few short moments, the team was on their way.

*

Morgan flustered and frightened the unsub so deeply, they had a confession within moments of the interrogation, along with pyschical evidence and an eye witness. Justice was served and soon they team was on the jet home.

''Sing me to sleep.'' Katie spoke quietly to Spenc as she rest her head on his shoulder, the whole of the team was sleeping soundly, even Hotch.

He laughed softly, looking down at her. ''My singing is unacceptable.''

She rolled her eyes lightly. ''Everything you do is beautiful to me.''

Dr. Reid blushed a light shade of pink, his heart beating against his chest with such violence, such rage, it was almost painful.

He took a deep breath, he could never deny her, so quietly and nervously , he began singing.

Katie smiled softly, slowly closing her eyes.