Status: Working on it

Soul Meets Soul on Lover's Lips

For once in my life, let me get what I want, Lord knows it would be the first time

''Autumn can not possibly be anything less than absolute perfection!'' Katie opened the heavy curtains, exposing the gloomy gray clouds that hovered over the naked trees, the leaves blanketing the bright green grass from the chill in the air with such adoration.

Spencer smiled, momentarily silenced by her presence.

Katie gracefully approached him, gently pushing him down on the bed he sat on, playfully climbing on top of him as he laid still and wide-eyed.

She smiled sweetly down at him, batting her eyelashes innocently as she hovered over him, leaning down to kiss his nose for just a small second.

He was paralyzed by his hearts rapid ruthless drums as they beat so violently from within his chest.

Katie looked down at him with those big bright blue eyes, getting down from straddling him to lie next to him.

''Spencer...?'' She asked, turning to face him as she lay on her bed, playing with her swollen bottom lip out of pure habit.

He atlas recovered, but only just, turning to face her as he lie next to her still form.

He smiled without intention, looking into her eyes as a thousand burning shivers shot up his spine. ''Yes?''

She took in a deep sharp breath, biting her lip before finally speaking. ''I love you.''

He saw something strange flash through her eyes, the profiler in him knew that wasn't what she wanted to say, although it was hard to tell.

''Are you sure that's what you were going to say?'' He asked, taking her hands in his.

Katie chewed on her lip, playing with his hand. ''I got something... in the mail, that isn't healthy.'' She glanced up into his eyes.

His eyebrows knit together. ''What do you mean?''

She reached over to the bedside table, not letting his hand go as she grabbed something from the drawer.

Katie handed it to him, it appeared to be a letter.

I suppose Ms. Vinson has given you this letter by now, she really is quite lovely, if I might say so myself. Beautiful girl. You might want to watch her extra carefully, wouldn't want someone to snatch her up, would you, Dr. Reid? Oh, she should probably know, sleeping with the lights on could give her a blinding headache when she wakes.

     P.S I love what shes done with the place

He ran a hand through his hair, sighing. ''We need to take this to Quantico.''

She nodded, biting her lip. Something always seems to go wrong as soon as things seemed perfect.

''How come you didn't tell me sooner?'' He asked softly, gazing into her icy blues.

She looked down at her hands, which were intertwined with his. ''I didn't want you worry you.'' Katie explained, peeking up at him.

Spencer squeezed her hand softly and reassuringly before kissing her frowning lips.

She smiled into that soft sweet kiss of assurance, things were all well... for now.