Status: Working on it

Soul Meets Soul on Lover's Lips

And darling, does it frighten you?

''When did you get this in the mail?'' Prentiss asked, standing around the round table in the meeting room at Quantico.

''This morning.'' Katie answered, rubbing a hand through her long dark wavy hair as she sat at the table.

''Looks like we've got a case.'' JJ pursed her lips, heading out of the room to inform Hotch, who was up in his office.

Garcia quickly stumbled into the quiet room, speaking her mind. ''Who is creeping about and around my Kit Kat?''

''That's what we're trying to figure out.'' Morgan sighed, leaning off the wall.

Hotch rushed in, JJ following closely behind, his expression ever so stern. ''What happened?'' He asked, stopping a few feet from the door.

''Katie got this in the mail this morning.'' Morgan handed Hotch the letter, which was inside of a large plastic evidence bag.

Hotch read over it, his stern scowl deepening as he neared the end.

''What do we have so far?'' He asked, looking at the six FBI agents in the room with him.

''I know this isn't about me.'' Katie spoke, it was clear the message was intended to get a rise from Spencer.

Prentiss nodded. ''It's almost like he's threatening Reid, this unsub is almost obsessed. Maybe someone you accidentally insulted while teaching a course?''

''Needless to say Katie needs to be under tight supervision. He don't want this guy getting his hands on her.''

Spencer was so far into his head with worry, he hardly heard a word they said.

He tightly held her hand from underneath the table, his eyes sad and his heart pounding.

He wanted to hold her forever, so no harm could ever come her way.

''Reid! What do you think?''

Spencer was snapped out of his head, and quickly he spoke. ''Well, he printed it out, which could mean, if he did attend a class I taught, he would know I would be able to analyze his handwriting and get information about him. It could also mean he needs to feel in control.''

Hotch nodded, as Prentiss began writing their compiled information of the clear glass board in the corner of the room.

A full hard day of profiling an unsub with only a small letter atlas came to an end and the BAU reluctantly reparted.

Katie kissed Spencer softly and briefly, before turning toward the glass doors.

''Where do you think you are going?'' Spencer caught her wrist, gently spinning her around to face him.

''... Home...'' She glanced from him to the door.

He scoffed, pulled her near lightly. ''Not alone, you're not.''

She smiled a small smile, closing what little distance they held to embrace him in a long gentle hug.

''Spencer Reid, is comin' home with me.'' Katie smiled brightly, chanting teasingly.

He blushed, kissing her cheek. He was far from letting go of her soft warm hand.

Morgan threw his black leather jacket over his burly shoulder. ''We got cruisers outside your apartment around the clock.'' He informed, hugging her goodbye.

''Thanks.'' She smiled, hugging him back briefly.

Morgan waved farewell, just before disappear behind the silver doors of the elevator.

Katie turned back to Reid, softly swinging their intertwined hands as they headed for the exit of their place of work.