Status: Working on it

Soul Meets Soul on Lover's Lips

Untitled

Katie parked her shiny black 1975 trans am outside of Quantico. She flashed her badge and walked up the stairs to the entrance.

When she entered the main area, where her, Morgan, Prentiss and Reid's desk where jammed together only separated by small cubicle-like dividers, A paper ball hit her stomach.

She laughed and looked up to see Morgan was the perpetrator. She threw it back at him, hitting him in the head.

He laughed and threw it away.

''Would you like me to call your mommy's and tell them your being bad?'' Emily teased sincerity as she looked at the two of them in amusement.

Its been a month since Reid began to form feeling toward Katie and they only grew. He became even more nervous around her than before and struggled to maintain control over his speech when she was around.

Katie smiled and threw her black trench coat over the back of her chair.

Just then Garcia trudged her way through the many passersby and stopped in front of them.

''JJ needs you guys in the meeting room. We have a case.'' She informed. She patted Morgan's back and started walking back to her dimly lit office.

Emily rose from her desk and began walking with Katie, Reid and Morgan in the direction of the round table.

Once they were in and sitting down, JJ handed them files to look over on the jet.

She then began to explain the case.

A picture of a mutilated, bloody 15 or so year old female appeared on the screen. ''This is Gwen Rogers. She was found by a jogger in the park of Berlin New Jersey this morning. A single stab wound above her belly button. No signs of sexual assault.''

''Two weeks ago a women named Shandra Baker was found.'' She pulled up the picture of the first victim. ''...Same M.O, same location. Both matching the same psychical type. Blond hair, blue eyes, Caucasian.''

''Although there was substantial amount of bleach in their systems. Indicating the stabbing hasn't the cause of death.''

''Overkill.'' Reid stated from his chair.

''Everybody pack a to go bag. We meet on the jet in an hour.'' Hotch informed sternly before everyone got up and headed out.

After Garcia forced them all to hug her, they headed to the jet.

Katie wore distressed blue jeans and a black button up long sleeved shirt. Her big, black combat boots tied securely on her feet.

She shirt was slightly unbuttoned, displaying her defined collar bones. Reid nervously looked away as she walked by him.

She took a seat next to Morgan, as they began to discuss their current case.

When they arrived in Berlin New Jersey, they fled the Jet and went their separate ways.

Morgan, Katie, and Reid went to look over the latest crime scene, Hotch and Prentiss went to speak to the victims families and the man who found the second victim and Rossi and JJ set up at the local police station.

''So what exactly is your full name?'' Morgan asked Katie as they got out of their big, black SUV. She had never mentioned her full first name before.

''Katrina.'' She stated casually, walking alongside Morgan and Reid.

''Ohh...'' Morgan smiled. ''That's a sexy name.''

She laughed out loud, it was weird coming from him.

''It means 'pure'.'' Reid stated from her right. She looked at him weirdly and laughed. ''Yeah.''

Morgan asked incredulously ''Why do you know that?!'' he threw his arms up into the air and shook his head.

Katie smiled and Reid shrugged.

They stopped a foot short of where the body was dumped. Looking down at the grassy terrain.

They discussed all possible motives as to why the body was dumped in the park. Maybe a symbol of the unsubs childhood...?

They thought it may have symbolized self hatred, the bleach and stab wounds. And the lack of mess and sexual assault told them there was a strong possibility their killer was a women. Or the unsub was a sexual sadist.

After exploring every inch of the local park, they headed back to the police department, to catch up with Rossi and JJ.

Reid was sitting on the edge of a desk, staring blankly at something but not really seeing it.

''Reid!'' Hotch's strict voice snapped him out of his mind. Spencer looked up at him questioningly.

Hotch then processed to tell them what had happened.

''We found our next victim, only shes alive. A local seen someone dragging a unconscious body to a disclosed location. Reid, Katie I want you to to talk to the witness.''

Reid cast a nervous glance at her and stood.

''Morgan, Prentiss I need you to talk to the victims. She's at the hospital.''

With that, they all quickly parted ways.

Katie and Reid headed to the black SUV, Katie had the keys, so she drove.

Reid nervously looked out the window, watching as the scenery changed rapidly. He realized Katie drove like a mad man! For no apparent reason.

Finally they parted and stepped out, walking over to a scruffy, slightly chubby middle aged man as he sat on the back of an ambulance.

He looked pretty beat up.

''Sir, We're with the FBI. We'd like to ask you a few questions.'' Katie informed, showing the man her badge. He nodded and removed the bag of ice from his bruised eye.

''Can you tell us what you saw?'' Reid asked.

''Yeah... I was walking down this street...'' He pointed around him ''...And I see this women, or girl. She looked pretty young, dragging a blond girl.''

''Can you tell us what the girl looked like?'' Katie asked politely.

''She had short spiky black hair. She was wearing a leather jacket, some black pants. Maybe jeans...? She was wearing red lipstick. Very pale. I went after her, I asked what she was doing. At first I thought she was helping her drunk friend, but she was way to forceful.''

He paused.

''She punched me in the eye. Slammed my head against that brick wall and socked my stomach. Before I could do anything! Then she took off. And that's when I passed out.''

''She must have hit you hard.'' Katie commented. Seeing the big, bloody cut the paramedics where treating.

''Yeah!'' His eyes widened at the memory.

''Well was she big?'' Reid asked.

''No! As ashamed as I am to admit it, she was very small.''

''Thank you Sir'' Katie smiled at him and began walking with Reid back to the SUV.

''Whats wrong with you Reid?'' She asked. He glanced over at her and began to panic.

''N-nothing. Why do you ask?'' He tried to act nonchalant.
''You've been acting strange lately.'' She observed, climbing into the driver seat.

''No, no. I'm fine.'' He smiled. She let it drop and started the car.

They gave the description to a sketch artist and every cop working on the case.

Finally, It was time for the profile.

''Our unsub is a women. Its possible her victims reflect what she may have looked like at their age. Its like she's trying to kill who she used to be.'' Hotch began.

''This unsub is fueled by hatred. She's almost to discussed to even touch her victims. She is very violent. She is more than likely in our system. Maybe got arrested for fighting...''

''We don't wanna tell the media anything just yet.''

They carried on with the profile until every policeman knew all about her.

''If this girl is as violent as she seems, she wouldn't think twice about killing the man that interrupted her. She is organized, she would be angry if someone ruined her plans.'' Katie stated.

Hotch told her and Morgan to go check on him, after seeing logic in Katie's discovery.

They nodded and went of their way.

''Baby girl!'' Morgan called Garcia for his address. ''Can you get me the address of a 'Steve Wilson'?'' He asked as the two approached their FBI car.

''You know I can sweetie'' She flirtatiously stated before reading him the address.

And then they were off.