Status: Working on it

Soul Meets Soul on Lover's Lips

I don't know what I'd do if any harm comes to her

''I forgot my phone in my car, I'll be right back, okay?'' Katie informed JJ, who nodded a small 'ok', and hastily Katie walked toward the elevator.

JJ walked up to the conference room, which towered over the main area of her work place, she sighed, handing Spencer a cup of coffee.

''Thanks.'' He smiled gratefully up at her as he sat at the round table. ''Do you know where Katie is?'' He asked, extremely overprotective.

JJ glanced out of the open doorway, pointing with her thumb. ''She went to get her phone from her car.'' She informed.

Spencer's eyes widened a considerable amount, standing swiftly from his chair.

''He would have to be insufferably confident to abduct her here.'' Emily attempted to soothe him.

Hotch looked over at her, worry in his eyes. ''We profiled him to be just that.''

Spencer nearly ran from the room, the elevator wasn't nearly as fast as he would have hoped, but soon he was rushing from the entrance doors, which lead straight to the Quantico parking lot.

There her car was, parked just a few slots away from sight, although she was no where to be seen.

His heart was racing faster than was considered healthy and he frantically searched for her.

''We didn't see her in the building. Is she here?'' Morgan asked, breathless as himself and the team rushed to Spencer.

Reid's head fall into his hands. ''No.'' He regretfully spoke, sadness and worry evident in his low pained voice.

Morgan sighed, shaking his head as his eyes closed.

Spencer quickly pulled his phone from his pocket, his heart weighing ten tons as he pressed call.

Five rings later, a man's voice answered. ''Dr. Reid!'' The sinister voice smiled.

Spencer jaw clenched instantly and anger bubbled up inside of him.

''Where is she?!''

The unsub laughed, shaking his head. ''Now, now, would I tell you that? But I will assure you, she's still alive, just knocked out.''

Morgan called Garcia, requesting she attempt to trace Katie's phone.

''I will find you!'' Spencer threatened, his fists nearly white as the anger only increased.

''We're all friends here, Dr. Reid. But if you insist upon being short tempered with me, I'm afraid our friendship is a tad hindered. Goodbye, Dr. Reid.''

Before Spencer could object, the line when dead, stopping Spencer's heart for a long moment.

''Damn it!'' Morgan sighed, rubbing his face. ''Garcia didn't get a location.'' He explained his random outburst.

Spencer tightly closed his eyes as his head fell to the blacktop of the parking lot.

Emily rushed back inside, demanding that they block all traffic around Quantico, the unsub couldn't have gotten far.

The roadblock brought no such luck and it only maximized the tension and frustration of the BAU.

Spencer obsessively redialed, but there was never an answer.

His heart grieved as it beat with more violence than it ever had before, all Spencer could think of was her, if she were okay.

Morgan patted his back, attempting to comfort him.

''Shes going to be fine.'' Emily assured, praying her words were so.

Hotch hastily walked in, handing them files of the information they compiled about him. ''Lets get this guy.''

''This guy is all about power.'' JJ spoke, shaking her head slightly as she stood around the table.

''He gets his fix by the power of having her life in his hands, he doesn't need to incorporate sexual power.'' Emily commented.

Spencer frowned deeper than before, wishing he could get his hands on him. Wishing she were returned to the safety of his arms.