Status: Working on it

Soul Meets Soul on Lover's Lips

Yesterday all my troubles seemed so far away, now it looks as though their here to stay

Katie winced in pain as she lightly touched the cut on right temple, examining the blood on the tip of her finger.

She sighed, once again she has been abducted by a deranged psychopath, only this one was smart enough to take her phone away.

Katie observed her surroundings, a simple small room, by the looks of it it would appear to be a basement.

*

Spencer looked upon the table blankly, his mind far from the world around him.

He had already informed her parents, who he hasn't talked to until that very moment, they were on their way down as quickly as they could manage.

Emily stepped inside, her lips in a permanent frown as she set a cup of coffee in front of Spencer, worried about not only Katie, but Spencer as well.

''Shes going to be fine.'' Prentiss comforted.

Reid glanced up at her, the circles under his eyes even darken than the day before.

''She knows what to and not to do. She knows the profile.'' She added, smiling a tiny reassuring smile, briefly patting his back.

Garcia was in a panicked fit and she ceaselessly searched for a location, leaving her in that small little cave of hers wasn't the best idea that was the reason JJ was nowhere in sight.

Katie's phone rang from on the table in front of him, snapping him from his thoughts, he swiftly sat up, snatching it from the wooden surface and hastily answering it.

''Hello, Dr. Reid. How have you been?'' The smug faced unsub asked, smirking from the other end of the line.

Spencer clenched his jaw, if looks could kill.

Morgan called Garcia, informing her of the unsubs call.

''The silent treatment? Honestly, Dr. Reid, I'm hurt.''

''Leave Katie out of this. It's me you're angry with. She has done nothing to you!'' Spencer was hardly speaking, his heart was drumming far too quickly within his chest.

''Actually, she did bite me, that hurt.'' The mysterious madman clarified.

Garcia smiled lightly as she endlessly searched for her phone's location, that was definitely Katie.

''Just let her go, you have the control.'' Spencer spoke, his brows constantly knit together.

''Eh... Thanks but no thanks.'' He smiled sickeningly, loving the power.

''Catch me if you can, Dr. Reid.'' He hung up.

''Garcia?'' Morgan asked, his worry only increasing.

Garcia sighed. ''He's rerouting from six different locations, I'm gonna need more time.'' She frowned.

Spencer rubbed a hand through his neglected brown hair, sighing sadly.