Status: Working on it

Soul Meets Soul on Lover's Lips

I need your love, I need your love, godspeed your love to me

Spencer splashed water onto his tear stained face, sighing as he closed his eyes.

His thoughts on only Katie, constantly.

He hardly slept, hardly ate, he would run around Quantico all day, hopelessly searching for any clues, any missing pieces in their profile.

The rest of the team was no exception, she was a good friend of nearly everyone in the building.

Spencer sighed, running a hand through his already messy hair as he stared blankly at the white board, desperately attempting to add missing pieces and figure out where he could be holding her.

''This is a game to him.'' Rossi sighed, worried about Katie.

Prentiss nodded. ''A game of power.'' She added, shaking her head.

Spencer's phone vibrated against the polished wooden table and without a second thought, he swiftly answered it.

''Hello?!''

The unsub smiled sickeningly. ''Hello, Dr. Reid! Mind if I call you Spencer?''

Spencer's nostrils flared slightly, he gestured to Morgan to call Garcia.

''Is she okay?'' He asked, he would give himself to ensure her safety.

The unsub sighed. ''You want to know if shes okay? Fine. Ask her yourself.''

''Katie?!'' Spencer nearly shouted, his brows coming together as he anticipated the sound of her voice.

''Spencer!'' She smiled, she did not sound hurt, which pleased him greatly.

''Are you okay?'' He asked, his heart pounding a million miles a second.

''I am now.'' She breathed, happy to hear his voice once again.

''That's enough!'' The unsubs voice replaced Katie's. ''See, shes fine. Don't you trust me, Dr. Reid?'' The unsub asked, mock hurt.

Spencer could hardly control himself, the unsub had better hope when they find him that he isn't alone with Spencer.

Morgan wildly gestured to Spencer, his eyes wider than would be considered normal.

He signaled to Spencer that Garcia had in fact found a location.

Spencer's heart speed out of control and he had to calmly talk to the unsub, or else he would suspect something and Katie would be gone once more.

''Fine, no need to be rude.'' The unsub shook his head. ''We should do this again sometime, huh? For now, goodbye, Dr. Reid.'' And the line went dead.

''Woodbridge!'' Morgan shouted, adding an address as Garcia fed it to him.

The team all but ran to the SUV's and sped off, police men trailing behind them.

Spencer was in shambles, it was a 20 minute drive and he simply couldn't just sit in the passenger seat, he was in a silent panicked fit.

He couldn't shake off how quickly the unsub hung up.