Status: Working on it

Soul Meets Soul on Lover's Lips

He never ever saw it coming at all

"I declare to you that woman must not depend upon the protection of man, but must be taught to protect herself... ~Susan B. Anthony

''Come on! We're leaving.'' The unsub burst through the door, startling Katie slightly.

She stood up, knowing if she asked why, especially if he was panicking, he wouldn't act out kindly.

He took her hand roughly, nearly dragging her up the stairs that lead to the main area of his house.

It was now or never.

Once they entered the livingroom, she tried pulling her hand from his grasp, the unsub laughed at her feeble attempts.

He twisted her arm behind her back, she cried out, her shoulder aching and stinging.

He slapped her hard across the face, leaving a large red blush on her once fair cheek and caused blood to fall from the cut on her plump bottom lip.

She clenched her jaw, holding her cheek as her hand shook slightly, although she was far from giving up.

She bit his hand, which tightly gripped her arm, he let go, crying out in pain.

Quickly Katie ran for the door, but was jerked back by her hair, she groaned, colliding with the wooden floors as he let her hair go.

She scrambled to her feet, although he had her cornered.

Katie backed up and into a corner table, she slowly grabbed a coffee mug from behind her back, luck was definitely on her side as she felt the heat through the thick mug, she threw it in his face.

He screamed in agony, his hands hovering over his blistering face, she did not wait, she ran faster than she thought she could.

He ran after her, despite the pain, blocking her exit before she could escape.

Suddenly the sound of screeching tires disturbed his cocky smirk and he glanced toward the window, his eyes wide.

Katie knew the look on his face was good, for her anyway.

He took his gun out from the back pocket of his jeans, pointing it at her once he grabbed her.

The unsub knew he couldn't get away.

The door was violently ripped from its hinges and soon nearly a dozen FBI and police men filled the room.

The unsub didn't appreciate the power shift and pointed the gun to her temple in an attempt to win it back.

''Dr. Reid! Pleasure to see you again.'' The unsub spoke, his voice smug.

Spencer knew him, or at least he's seen him before.

''Just let her go, it's me you want to hurt.''

''I am hurting you, Dr. Reid, I'm hurting you through hurting her.''

Spencer wanted nothing more than to pull the trigger, and that scared him.

''You see this redness on her cheek...'' The unsub forcibly turned her head to the side, so that Spencer could see well.

''... And this cut.'' He pointed to her lips, he knew he was getting a rise out of Spencer.

''I did that to her.'' He cockily spoke, smirking.

Morgan held Spencer back before he could do anything rash.

The unsub laughed, absorbing the control he had over the situation.

''You're nothing but a forceless coward.'' Spencer spoke through clenched teeth.

The unsub's nostrils flarred and he shouted: ''I'll show you forceless!'' Before knocking Katie out with his gun, she feel to the floor with a groan and the unsub realized his mistake, although it was much too late.

Morgan suddenly tackled him to the floor, snatching his gun from his hand and cuffing him.

''This is more than you deserve.'' Morgan spoke low and threatening as he violently pulled him from the floor, his arms behind his back.

Spencer went straight to her, falling to his knees next to her.

She was out cold, her breathing just a tad bit slower and weaker than it should, Spencer picked her up in his arms, his heart breaking as he realized it was his fault.