Status: Working on it

Soul Meets Soul on Lover's Lips

In the morning I'll be with you but it will be a different kind

''That's okay.''

''You're lying.'' She simply stated, she was, after all a profiler. She could tell his words were forced, despite how real it would sound to anyone else.

Shaking her head, she closed her eyes. ''Sorry, I don't know why I said that.''

''I do.''

Katie glanced over at him, her eyes sending his heart staggering.

Answering her unspoken question, he spoke; ''Because it's your job.''

Katie thought for a long moment, when suddenly she sat upward, her big blue eyes wide. ''The BAU?!'' Katie half asked, half exclaimed.

Spencer nodded a weak 'yes', smiling despite the pain in his heaving chest.

''I remembered something.'' She breathed, smiling brightly.

''What about my parents?''

The doctor had allowed her to change into her own clothes, which Spencer brought her from her place.

She wore a burgundy velvet coat with gold buttons, it reached her mid thigh and covered the long black sleeved silk button-up underneath it.

Dark jeans kept her long thin legs from sight and her infamous boots were tied to her feet, she had no regard for the white sheets on the hospital bed as she sat cross legged on it, her boots laying carelessly on the bed.

''They just got here, in Viriginia, they should be here any moment.'' Spencer told her, his heart pounding loudly, he was happy he wasn't attached to the heart monitor, he feared it would burst.

She nodded lightly, smiling as she looked down at her hands, which played with the laces of her boots.

Reid was so happy she was back, even though she couldn't remember him.

''Spencer?'' She spoke, peeking up at him.

His eyes snapped to hers and he remembered he already told her what his name was, he had hoped she remembered.

''Yes?'' He swallowed, his heart paining his chest in the most wondrous way.

Softly she bit her lip, before asking; ''How do I know you?''

He sighed lightly, peering down at the floor, much like he did every time she had asked.

He was never ready to tell her, so she would just change the subject.

''... You loved me and I, you. I still do. Since you can't remember I did not wish to be so casual. I would drive you away, without a doubt.''

He sadly explained, unable to glance at her, instead he stare solemnly at the white tiled floor.
♠ ♠ ♠
I fear I don't like this chapter all too well, I will probably end up re-writing it. :/