Status: Working on it

Soul Meets Soul on Lover's Lips

I give her all my love, that's all I do and if you saw my love, you'd love her too

''Kit Kat!'' The ever so happy Penelope Garcia, rushed toward Katie, nearly suffocating her as she pulled her into her grasp.

''I called them.'' Her mother informed, before anyone could ask, gesturing to the group of people standing out of the way. Sure enough, there stood Morgan, Prentiss, J.J, Hotch and Rossi, smiling.

Spencer softly shut the door of the room they were staying behind him, unable to restrain a smile.

Garcia at last set her free.

Morgan laughed as Katie teasingly sighed in relief. ''Mother? How did you get their numbers?'' She laughed, her mother was a strange women.

''Do you really want to know?'' Her father piped up, smirking jokingly beside his wife.

''Belle femme!'' Her Grandmother ran toward her, her arms open wide. Her English wasn't all good.

''grand-mère!'' Katie smiled brightly, hugging her just as tightly.

Once they pulled away, her Grandmother, Cécile, looked Spencer up and down and spoke; ''Beau monsieur, très sexy!'' She winked.

Katie held a hand to her heart, giggling softly, her eyes wide as she looked at her Grandmother, amused yet shocked.

''I've forgotten how bold she is.'' Katie laughed, shaking her head.

''What did she say?'' Morgan asked, smiling despite the simple fact that he didn't understand what she had said.

''She said he was sexy.'' She informed, smiling still yet, taking her grandmother's hand and leading her to the lazy boy.

Spencer blushed.

Morgan speaking brought attention to him and her Grandmother winked at him from across the room, telling Katie; ''la beauté au chocolat!''

Katie laughed, her cheeks bright red. ''Grandma!''

Before Morgan could wiggle his eyebrows and ask, with a smug smirk, what she had said, Katie whispered it to him; ''Chocolate beauty.'' , unable to prevent a laugh to escape her lips.

''Oh.'' Morgan smirked, his dark brows risen.

Prentiss rolled her eyes, shaking her head.

Hotch smiled kindly at Katie, speaking in a non-stern tone. ''We're glad you're back and alright.''

She smiled back, thanking him.

*

Once they all left, with the exception of Katie and Spencer, her Grandmother kissed her goodnight and turned in.

''I think I'm going to go... home.'' Katie's brows knit together.

''Oh, alright! Goodnight, mon amour!'' Her mother frowned slightly, kissing each of her cheekbones and turning to Spencer to do the same.

He blushed faintly and smiled politely.

Katie's father nearly lifted her off the ground, hugging her goodbye.

At last they exited the hotel building and entered the chilly night air, the smell of winter and the bread baking in the corner store down the street whirling in the air around the two.

Katie tugged her sweater closer and shivered lightly.

''Are you cold?'' Spencer asked, concerned and frowning softly, without waiting for her answer he draped his jacket over her narrow shoulders.

Her once colorless cheeks flushed a rosy red, matching her lips. ''Aw, Spenc! You're so sweet, but I'm fine.''

He insisted, smiling that adorable smile of his, which only deepened the red gracing her cheeks.

She wrapped her pinky around his as they walked the short distance to his car, causing a ruthlessly violent uproar from his heart, which wildly rampaged against his chest.

They drove in a comfortable silence, Katie would occasionally hum a strange tune he did not recognize or stare out of the passenger seat window in amazement.

Somehow she managed to fall asleep, humming herself to sleep as her eyes became heavier and heavier.

She had sleep a good 3 days in the hospital, and yet there she was, breathing deeply in peaceful rest.

Spencer's heart stammered within his rib cage, she was far more beautiful than one person should be allowed to.

The dim moonlight danced over her wavy hair, illuminating the dark locks with a dainty fair blue tint.

Her full maroon lips parted slightly and her chest heaved up and down softly with every breath she took.

Her dark thick eyelashes fanned out over the light brown that seemed to be permanently painted under her big blue eyes.

He found it challenging to watch the road, but managed non-the-less.

At last he parked the car outside of her flat, looking over at her once he had turn the car off completely.

She stirred gently from the lack of movement, but she did not wake.

Spencer smiled without knowing he was and quietly got out of the car, shutting the door softly behind him as he walked around the car to her side.

Slowly and gently he opened her door, careful to make sure she wasn't leaning on it.

''Katie?'' His voice softer than a sigh, he lightly touched her shoulder.

She frowned, her eyes still closed.

Spencer smiled a small smile, calling her name once again.

''Okay, okay!'' She muttered quietly, hugging Spencer loosely around the neck and wrapped her long legs around his waist.

There was no doubt she was still asleep.

He laughed softly, after his slight shock wore off, although his heart's ceaseless staggering would not quite go away, not that he wanted it to.

He gently shut the door with his foot, carrying a very much unconscious Katie up to her apartment.

''Hello, Spencer.'' The night guard, Paco smiled, his burly frame shaking lightly as he laughed at the sight before him.

Spencer smiled, saying a small 'hello'.

She wasn't very heavy at all, and he wondered if she had eaten at all today. She would sometimes forget to or think that she had already, but hadn't.

Once he opened the door to her place, he walked in, shutting it lightly behind him and turning the light on.

The sudden light caused her to cuddle into the curve of his neck, recoiling into darkness.

At this simple gesture his heart relapsed into a hyperactive fit, and he could hear his own heart beating in his ears.

He reluctantly and gently lied her in her unmade bed, pulling the blankets over her softly sleeping form, she stirred at the sudden change of position and gracefully rolled to her side.

''Wait! Don't leave me?'' She spoke ever so softly, yet it sounded a bit like a desperate plead, she was still scared to be alone.

He looked back down at her, the frown tugging miserably on her plump lips, and her eyes far too heavy to lift.

''Of course I won't.'' Spencer promised, lying down next to her, all the while his heart ripping his chest apart with happiness and excitement caused by her mere presence.

She smiled her soft angelic smile, falling into a deep harmonious sleep.