Status: Working on it

Soul Meets Soul on Lover's Lips

Psycho Lady

They parked on the side of the road, as close to the witnesses home as possible. They cautiously walked up the steps, guns out and vests on.

Katie peeked into the window and gestured for Morgan to be careful, the unsub was inside. He nodded and burst the door open, shouting ''FBI! Put your hands up!''

Katie followed him in. The witness had been stabbed, but was not yet unconscious. ''Put your hands up!'' Morgan shouted at the girl once more.

When she did, Katie took her hands and put them behind her back. But the unsub punched Katie in the mouth and started to run.

Morgan was busy helping the man, as Katie ran after the killer outside.

Just then two black SUV's came speeding down the road.

She didn't even get past the yard before Katie tackled her to the ground, straddled her back and cuffed her.

All the other agents quickly ran out of their cars and came toward her.

''We need an ambulance! Morgan's inside with the witness.'' She explained to them, before getting up and pulling the girl up with her.

''Ouch!'' The unsub hissed.

Katie shoved her into a cop car and slammed the door. Motioning for the policeman to drive.

Katie watched as the man was being drove away in an ambulance.

She started to walk, before someone stepped in front of her.

''Oh, hey Reid'' She smiled.

''Your bleeding'' He stated, examining her bleeding lip. Katie sighed and said ''Yeah, she punched me.'' As if it were nothing.

Morgan then quickly came to her side. ''Im sorry I couldn't help. Are you okay?'' He asked worried and guilty.

''Yes! Im fine, thanks'' she reassuringly patted his shoulder. He nodded and walked off, leaving Reid and Katie alone.

Katie gently tried to wipe the blood off, causing her to wince in pain. Reid frowned and said ''Come here'' and lead her to one of the ambulances.

She took a seat on the back and looked up at Reid.

With a shaky hand, he poured a bit of peroxide on a soft, cotton-like rag and nervously and gently dabbed it over her bottom lip. He tremulously held her jaw as he did so.

Then he took a separate damp rag, with only water on it, and gently wiped away the peroxide.

After he treated her lip, he looked away.

''Are you gonna kiss it and make it all better?'' She teased with a wink, before laughing. She then thanked him and left.

Leaving only him and his rapidly beating heart.

*Back at Quantico*

''COME HERE MY ANGELS!'' Garcia ran toward them, her short arms open as hide as they could go.

''None of you got hurt did you?'' Her voice was muffled. She pulled away from the 'group hug' to examine each of them.

She gasped.

''Katie baby!'' She held her face. ''What happened?'' She begged, her eyes wide.

Katie smiled and said ''Nothing, nothing. Im fine, thanks mom'' She teased.

They all laughed, as Garcia slapped a hand over her heart.