Status: Working on it

Soul Meets Soul on Lover's Lips

You won't change the way I feel 'cause I love you

''There's been another explosion.'' Hotch informed a few hours later, stone-faced as ever as he quickly ducked into the room.

''Morgan, Prentiss and Katie, go look over the latest crime scene. Rossi, come with me, we're going to talk to the witnesses. JJ should be here soon, Reid get her to help you with the profile.''

At that they all disbanded and disbursed, doing as they were told.

''How do I get her to fall in love with me again?'' Spencer quietly and sadly asked, once J.J had returned and the rest of the team had left.

J.J frowned, handing him a cup of coffee. ''Just be yourself, that's what made her fall in love with you before. And it's not like she doesn't love you still, she just doesn't remember. You have to get her to remember and in the process, make new memories together.''

Spencer sighed, biting his lip.

*

''Yo, Katie!'' Morgan motioned her over, bending over the grass.

She stopped at his side, a questioning look on her alluring face.

''Let me borrow your glove.''

She gave him her hand, he directed it toward a patch of grass, and she felt something hard touch her fingertips.

Katie picked it up, standing up. ''What is it?'' She asked Morgan, dropping it in an evidence bag that he held out for her.

''Piece of the bomb, I'd say.''

''What do you got?'' Prentiss ended her conversation with the detective, walking over to them.

Morgan filled her in as they walked over to the detective.

''Take this to the lab.'' Morgan handed over the plastic bag to the law enforcement officer and they headed back to the police department.

*

There lay a letter on the desk, addressed to Katie, she frowned at it, suddenly feeling fairly odd.

She took in a shaky breath, cautiously picking it up. She felt a strange feeling of deja vu.

She remembered this happening, on a chilly autumn day. Katie accidently dropped it back on the polished wooden desk as the memory she had forgotten rushed back.

''Are you alright?'' Spencer's soothing sweet voice interrupted her frantically perplexed thoughts.

She glanced over at him, taking in the concerned expression of his fair features.

''Yeah.'' She breathed. ''Deja vu.'' Katie attempted to smile, it was weak and forced and disappeared quickly.

She shook off those curious feelings and opened the letter, it was just from her Mother and Father.

''D-Do you want to come with me to get lunch?'' Spencer asked after she had read her letter.

Katie smiled a real smile at long last, nodding a simple 'yes'.

Spencer smiled brightly, his breathing shaky as he opened the glass door for her.

''Thank you.'' Katie stepped through, waiting for Spencer by the stairs.

He opened the passenger door for her once they had descended the stairs leading to the entrance of the Police station, gaining a grateful 'thanks' from the enchanting bearer of his heart.

Spencer wanted to ask what had happened back at the station, she was acting far too strange when she saw that letter and he wondered if she remembered.

They drove in a comfortable silence, the sun's soft rays of light peering into the black tinted windows curiously.

Katie leaned against the door slightly, watching the pavement disappear beneath the car.

Spencer avoided her general direction, knowing one glance could send him steering into the wrong side of the road, though he could see the sun highlighting her freely flowing raven locks from his peripheral vision and found it especially difficult to refrain from looking toward her.

Her fair skin seemed to be immune to the sunlight and was a porcelain as ever, it accented her dark spiral hair and arched brows.

She sighed softly, sending his heart into a raging fit. He wished she knew just how much he felt about her and wished more than anything that she felt the same.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry that it took me so long in writing this chapter. I'm having a dreadful case of writer's block.