Status: Working on it

Soul Meets Soul on Lover's Lips

Never know how much I love you, never know how much I care

''Mister Sandman, bring me a dream. Make him the cutest that I've ever seen.''

Katie sang along quietly to the music playing overhead. She giggled adorably, blushing a light pink when she realized she had sang that out loud.

Spencer smiled brightly. Her smile was contagious.

She bit her lip, fighting back a smile as she glanced down at the table.

''My dear, my darling!'' She sighed teasingly. ''I'm terribly sorry. I've begun to bore you, haven't I?''

Spencer blushed madly at her choice of words. ''Of course not!'' He shook his head. ''You are the furthest from being boring.''

Katie smiled a lopsided smile. ''Why thank you, kind sir!''

''Here you go, honey.'' The waitress set down their coffee, asking if they wanted anything more.

''No, but thank you.''

After a short and comfortable moment of silence, Spencer sighed.

''What can I do?'' His voice pleading.

Katie frowned lightly. ''About what?''

''About us.'' He spoke quietly. ''There used to be something, something I can't really explain that made me believe you loved me. But now... I'm just a stranger.''

Katie bit her lip, looking down at the polished wooden table in between them.

''I-I'm sorry, Spenc. I wish I could remember.''

''No, I know. I don't blame you, of course.'' He clarified, shaking his head. ''It's my fault. I should have just kept quiet. I should not have bullied him into doing what he did.''

''Hey, Spencer. You are not to blame. He was. He was a deranged psychopath.'' She gently touched his hand from across the table, in a comforting manner.

Spencer looked up at her, his heart racing and her touch sending shiver after shiver throughout his body.

Katie smiled lightly, taking her hand back.

It was a quiet drive back to the police station and there was no news of another explosion.

Katie excused herself from the small group containing Morgan, Spencer, Emily, JJ and Garcia to get a cup of coffee.

''Reid!'' Morgan waved his hand in front of the vacant face of Spencer Reid. He was in deep thought.

''What's wrong, man?'' His muscle-bond teammate asked, his brows furrowed in concern.

''What if she doesn't want to remember?'' Spencer quietly asked.

''Reid, come on!'' Emiy shook her head. ''Of course she does!''

''Besides, she wouldn't do that to you, Spenc.'' JJ reassured.

Spencer sighed. ''Not consciously.''

''What are you talking about, honey?'' Garcia asked, her eyes soft.

''What if subconsciously she is withholding those memories? I mean, she remembers all of you.''

''Why would she do that?'' Morgan asked, in doubt.

''I don't know.'' Spencer frowned at the carpeted floors.

''I say you just kiss her already!'' Garcia sighed, throwing her pudgy arms up.

''I couldn't do that. What if she pulled away?'' Spencer spoke as if it were the most dreadful thing to possibly happen to him.

Garcia rolled her eyes.

''It would be strange to her. I'm just a mere stranger.'' Spencer added, wearing a frown. He glancing up at Katie, who was talking to Rossi in the far corner of the station.