Status: Working on it

Soul Meets Soul on Lover's Lips

Don't forget me, I beg

''Katie, Morgan, Reid! Go to the unsub's house!'' Spencer had not even noticed that the investigation was that far along, he did not even hear the address.

''Rossi, JJ, Prentiss and I will go to the secondary location.'' Hotch announced, rushing outside.

Morgan took the keys, much to Spencer's joy.

''Now remember the profile. When you corner him, he'll feel desperate. Be careful. Backup is on it's way.''

Hotch reminded through speaker phone.

''ANTHONY JOHNSON! FBI! OPEN UP!'' Morgan shouted, before he carefully opened the door, in case it was a trap.

They cleared the hall, the bathroom, the living room and kitchen but the back room was left to clear.

''Come any closer and I push the button!'' A frantic voice stammered as they burst through the bedroom door.

Meanwhile, in the street facing the house, Hotch asked the sniper if he had a clear shot.

Knowing the profile, they doubted he would come quietly.

''Take it easy.'' Morgan held his hand up, speaking calmly. ''It doesn't need to end this way.''

''YES, IT DOES!'' The sweating and pink faced man shouted, and before he could push the button, he fell with a groan.

The bomb squad secured the button and he bleed on the carpeted floors. He wouldn't be setting off anymore bombs.

Katie, Morgan and Spencer stepped out of the house, their hearts strumming violently in their chests,just as they always did when faced with such a scenario, they descended the stairs of the porch.

As the ambulance put the dead man in a body bag on a gurney, Katie leaned up on the tree, taking a drink from the bottle of water Morgan gave her.

He was now talking to Aaron Hotchner, their stern-faced Unit Chef.

Spencer took a deep breath, looking over at Katie, he wanted her to remember. Garcia's encouragement rang through his mind, he had nothing to loss.

He determinedly marched up to her, gaining a slightly confused expression from the beauty in question.

Spencer cupped her cheek, his heart beating his ribcage with the force of ten tons.

The strange look in his eyes, the desire and desperation had Katie at a lose for words.

He captured her lips with his own, his lips moving slowly, yet earnestly against hers.

She felt a wonderful feeling of deja vu, her heart acting enthusiastically from the touch of his lips.

She doubted she could see, even if her eyes were open, something strange was stirring in her mind.