Status: Working on it

Soul Meets Soul on Lover's Lips

Until you kissed my lips and you saved me

Katie kissed back just as enthusiastically, her heart reacting in a fairly strange way. It pounded with a deafening beat. A wonderful rhythm.

She felt herself relax, and wrapped her arms around his neck.

There was something so oddly familiar about his kiss, his touch. She loved these strange feelings.

She began to remember a scene she had never before witnessed, or so she thought.

She remembered sitting in a car with Spencer, one of their SUVs. He looked as though he was about to kiss her, their lips nearly touching before his phone rang. She could see his crestfallen expression as he reluctantly answered the phone.

She smiled into the kiss without even realizing.

Spencer hung up and suddenly kissed her. She remembered how she felt when he did and it was almost too overwhelming.

Katie knew this was a memory she had forgotten, though she couldn't understand how.

She started feeling lightheaded, but she didn't want to stop.

But they had to pull away, for the need to breathe.

''How did I ever forget you?'' Katie asked breathlessly, a smile tugging on her swollen pink lips.

Spencer's heart was beating with a vengence. It drummed without mercy against his chest and he loved every second of it's ruthless pounding.

He smiled immediately at her words, wondering why he didn't kiss her sooner.

She bit her lip, peeking up into his eyes.

The moment was slightly ruined by the happy shriek of the ever so spunky Penelope Garcia.

She could have been seen from miles away. But Katie and Spencer were too busy caught up in their world to notice.

''At last!'' She cheerfully exclaimed, clapping and jumping slightly.

Katie shook her head, smiling. While Spencer blushed the deepest of reds.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry it's so short. :/