Status: Working on it

Soul Meets Soul on Lover's Lips

Fever 'til you sizzle. What a lovely way to burn!

''I remember the reasons I loved you before.'' She spoke to him, her voice just loud even for him to hear.

His eyes sought hers out, and his stomach erupted with butterflies. A very strong shiver traveled up his spine.

''What are they?'' He asked, he wished to know the reasons. He found it unbelievable for her to love him even once.

She smiled lightly, biting her lip. ''Well, you're sweet and kind and intelligent. You're very good to me, too good sometimes. You're beautiful and lovely and you remind me of autumn!'' She laughed. ''And I love autumn.''

Spencer blushed an even darker shade of pink and he smiled adorably down at her.

Garcia bit her lip to restrain a squeal in the corner. She contently sighed from the side of Derek Morgan. Who shook his head and laughed quietly.

''Never let me go.'' Katie kissed Spencer softly.

She could feel the heat of the blush on his cheeks and smiled into the kiss.

Garcia couldn't restrain herself any longer and she ran as fast as her pencil skirt would allow. She ran across the break room to hug them both.

''I'm so happy my babies are back together!''

Morgan sighed, laughing.

Katie and Spencer blushed at this, smiling.

As Garcia was finished gushing about their rekindled love affair, she and her 'chocolate love bun' left the break room, leaving only Katie and Spencer.

Spencer mustered up all his courage to ask, ''Do you want to go out with me? Like... a date?'' He blushed. ''A proper date.''

Katie smiled brightly. ''Of course I do.''

Spencer breathed a sigh of relief, smiling rather toothily.

* * *

The almost always blushing pair had decided that tonight would be their first proper date, and Katie was very nervous as she hastily took a shower.

She wasn't good with dressing up and luckily for her, Prentiss knew this and took it upon herself to help her find something to wear.

''Katie, you're like crazy beautiful.'' Emily complimented after Katie tried on a simple, but stunning knee-length black dress. ''You could pull off anything.''

Katie shook her head. ''No, you're just trying to make me feel better.''

Emily shook her head, rummaging through Katie's closet still.

''Oh la la!'' She exclaimed, pulling out a fiery red dress with hardly any back at all.

''My Mother sent me that.'' Katie explained, blushing.

''Put it on.'' Emily handed it over, knowing this was most definitely the one.

Katie reluctantly took it, changing out the black one for the red.

''I don't know, Emily.'' Katie bit her lip, showing Prentiss how it looked on her.

''That is the one! Ohhh.'' She laughed. ''Reid is going to be so nervous! Even more than usual with you looking extra sexy.''

Emily snapped a picture quickly, grinning rather widely as she sent it to Garcia.

Katie hide her face in her hands, feeling quite embarrassed. ''I love ridiculous, Emily.''

Prentiss rolled her eyes. ''Come on, let's curl your hair.''

After convincing Katie that she looked great, she at last agreed to leave.

Prentiss left the same time Katie did, probably to make sure Katie actually went.

Katie reluctantly entered the restaurant, catching Spencer's eye immediately.

He swallowed hard, simply staring in her direction, he found it incredibly challenging [i[not too.

He blushed a scarlet red when she caught him staring and he glanced down.

Katie took a deep breath, joining him.

Spencer pulled out a chair for her, nervously avoiding her gaze.

''Spenc, do I look that bad?'' She asked, laughing softly.

''No, of course not! You look beautiful.'' He smiled, his lips almost as pink as his cheeks.

''As do you.'' She blushed, a sweet, flattered smile on her face.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry it took so long and that it's so short. Unfortunately, I've been fighting off quite a large case of writer's block.