Status: Working on it

Soul Meets Soul on Lover's Lips

Like dreaming of angels

The next day, the BAU rang with giggles and winks and Katie thought she may die of embarrassment.

How everyone had found out about herself and Reids date, she may never know.

''Have fun last night?'' Prentiss smirked, joining in on the taunts as she walked into the break room, finding Katie making herself a cup of coffee.

''Yes. Why wouldn't I?'' Katie smiled, taking a sip, the main cause being, she didn't want Emily to see her blushing cheeks at the memories of their date.

''You loove her! You loooooove her!'' Garcia followed Reid around, and finally into the break room, where Reid blushed to see that Katie had heard Garcia's immature teasing.

Emily laughed aloud, nearly choking on her hot coffee.

''Don't get too comfortable here.'' JJ entered the room, a look of exhausted dismay on her fair features. ''We have a case.''

Prentiss sighed, and followed JJ, with her coffee toward the conference room.

Reid, Garcia and Katie followed, meanwhile Garcia smirked and glanced at the two more often than usual.

''Who's been killed this time?'' Emily asked solemnly as she took a seat around the round table.

''No one. Yet.'' Hotch said, his usual scowl in place as he faced his teammates. ''There's been a kidnapping.''

''Just one? The BAU doesn't usually pick up one victim, especially kidnappings.'' JJ frowned, slightly perplexed.

''Well, the child abducted is the son of the governor of California. And she plead that we find him.'' Hotch informed them.

The team nodded, though they would like to help any and every child in danger, no matter their parents positions and status.

''Wheels up in 30.'' He told them, after passing them each their own file to look over.

Katie pulled on her soft, warm gray sweater, which was nearly twice her size and took up her cup of coffee from her desk.

''Babydoll!'' She heard Morgan sigh, ''It will be fine. Don't worry that pretty little head.''

Katie smiled as Garcia began to speak very fast, and very passionately. ''But, you just listen here, mister! If I don't get at least one phone call unrelated to work there will be trouble at home, baby. Mama will not be pleased.''

''Now, come on, hot stuff! Would I forget to ask my babydoll how she's doin'?'' Morgan asked, with a tone that suggested he might be offended she would suspect so.

''You better not, l'homme chocolat!'' Garcia winked, her new French lessons being practiced with a teasing tone of seduction.

Morgan laughed.

''Before I become more ill,'' Katie interrupted teasingly, ''let me cut in.''

Garcia shook her head. ''Jealousy is an ugly thing.'' She then sighed with a dramatic close of her eyes.

Katie smiled, and Morgan laughed, but Garcia had to retreat to her dark office and the two field agents had to board a jet.

They met Reid on the way, who was wearing a tan cardigan over his white button up shirt and a rather big smile.

''Hello, mon cher!'' Katie smiled, winking lightly.

''French is in the air.'' Morgan laughed, shaking is head and walking away, to give the two alone time as they journeyed to the landing strip, to board the jet.

''Hello.'' Spencer blushed, walking alongside Katie, who smiled brightly at his simple and shy greeting.

Katie took Spencer's hand, gave him a sweet smile, then shyly cast her eyes down.

Spencer smiled to himself, squeezing her hand lightly.

''Glad you could join us.'' Hotch said, a small smile playing on his lips as the lovestruck pair at last boarded the waiting jet.

''Oh, young love.'' Rossi sighed, shaking his head in nostalgia.

Prentiss smirked, ''You would know.''

''Hey.'' Rossi defended, causing the team to laugh.