Status: Working on it

Soul Meets Soul on Lover's Lips

Fantasy

''Katrina! It's your dad-'' Katie rolled her eyes at her answering machine. ''Yes, dad. I know its you'' She laughed quietly to herself.

''-Your mother and I just called to check in and see if your okay...'' Her Father babbled on a bit more. Before Katie erased her voice mails and fell on her couch, exhausted from a hard day of long overdue paperwork.

The next day would be fairly predictable, unless of course JJ found yet another disturbed, sadistic freak to put away.

Katie reluctantly got up from her black, leather sofa and trudged sluggishly up the stairs that lead to her bathroom and bedroom.

After a quick shower, she brushed her teeth and headed for bed.

The next day she arrived at Quantico 5 minutes earlier that she was obligated to. She wore a black, leather jacket, her infamous black combat boots and a dark pair of jeans.

Her raven locks fell loosely around her perfectly per portioned face.

She scampered off toward her odd, flirty friend, Garcia. Upon entering her dimly lit office, she caught a glimpse of her own reflection in a floral, fluorescent pink mirror.

A gasp escaped her full lips as she stood wide eyed with a hand over her heart. ''Do I really look like that?'' She asked of the spunky, lively Penelope Garcia.

''Kat! Shut up your beautiful!'' She slapped her arm playfully.

''Abnormally so.'' A voice sounded from the open door of the small space. She looked over to see Spencer Reid blushing and avoiding eye contact.

He inwardly scolded himself, as he looked anywhere but at her.

She blushed and said ''I don't really know how to take that.'' She laughed, a scarlet blush graced her otherwise pale face.

''In a good way of course!'' He quickly corrected. Glancing over at her for a split second.

''Well thanks'' She smiled brightly.

Garcia smirked and bit her lip as she examined the pair through her dark rimmed eye glasses.

''Well... I'm gonna get some coffee.'' Katie informed before maneuvering around Spencer and sauntered to the break room. Leaving Reid to awkwardly avoid Garcia's accusing eyes.

JJ caught up to Katie as she made herself a cup of coffee. ''Hey, could you tell everyone to get into the meeting room?'' She asked her, a small smile on her face.

''Oh! Yeah, sure.'' Katie smiled shyly. ''Thanks!'' JJ strolled off.

''Hey guys gather around the round table!'' She laughed as she told Reid and Garcia. They nodded and got up.

''All right!'' JJ began to brief them. ''There have been 2 murders over the past year. These women were beautiful!-'' crime scene photos popped up onto the screen, that hung on the wall. ''...All women had dark hair, light eyes, pale skin.'' She displayed the next victim.

''Now the unsub kept them for different periods of time. What he did with them, I don't know. But it's been a while and if Hotch is correct, he going to be hunter for another women.''

''No one has pieced the two murders together before, because they were dumped in two different cities. Cause of death, a stab to the heart.''

''Okay, everybody hurry and get your go bag. We'll meet on the jet in an hour .'' Hotch stood from his chair and left the meeting room, soon followed by the rest of the team.

*On the Jet*

After they discussed theories and the unsubs motives, they laid down to sleep.

But something kept Reid up. He couldn't help but see Katie being the killers type and that alone was enough to keep him wide awake.

Hotch sat in the middle of the jet, looking through files from big, yellow envelopes.

''Whats on your mind Reid?'' Hotch asked of him, examining his troubled expression. Reid looked over at his boss, that permant scowl in place.

''Its just... doesn't Katie look a lot like the unsubs type?'' He glanced over at her peacefully sleeping body.

Hotch thought for a moment. ''Yeah, your right. Someone will have to be with her constantly.'' He mentioned.

Reid nodded, feeling slightly better.

*The next morning*

''God! It kills to sleep in an aircraft!'' Katie stretched so far she stood taller than everyone around her. Morgan laughed as he put on his dark rimmed, versace shades.

Reid opened his mouth to explain why it was painful to sleep in an airplane, but a silencing look was cast from Morgan. Who already knew he was about to give a long lecture.

Katie smacked Morgans arm playfully. ''Come on Derek! Give 'em a break. I know its hard for you to know your dumber than someone else.'' She laughed.

''Oh no you didn't!'' He teased.

''Uh... I think i did.'' She smirked. Reid smiled brightly.

''Alright! First things first!... Coffee.'' Katie exclaimed enthusiastically. ''I-I'll come with you.'' Reid nervously spoke fast. He didn't want her to be alone.

''YAY!'' She smiled, before turning and walking backward as she waved goodbye to Morgan.

Who laughed and waved back.

She turned back around, looking up at Reid. He shyly glanced down, blushing as she smiled. ''What?'' she asked, looking straight ahead.

''N-Nothing.'' He answered, shoving his hands into the pockets of his black jeans.

''Alright...'' She trailed off, not convinced.

''So where do you wanna go?'' He asked her. ''The nearest.'' She answered immediately. He smiled and nodded. ''As you wish''

*At the Cafe*

The line finally died down and it was their turn to order. A cheerful, middle aged women said rather loudly ''HELLO! Couples get half off today!'' She spoke in a sing-song voice.

Before they could object or correct her assumption, she enthusiastically added. ''And you to are just the cuties!''

''Um...'' Reid trailed off. Katie smiled and spoke up ''Thanks but uh... we're not together.'' She clarified, she would feel bad about lying.

They walked back to the police department in semi awkward silence. She looked down at the sandy terrain of Casa Grande, Arizon. ''I didn't mean to sound... like i didn't like you or something. I just didn't want to lie.''

''Oh, yeah. I know!'' He smiled reassuringly at her.

She smiled back, causing his heart to stop for a moment, then violently beat against his ribcage.

*...*

''Finally!'' Katie exclaimed as they walked through the glass doors of the police station.

''Reid, Katie! We found the victim. Go with Morgan to check out the crime scene.'' Hotch instructed.

''I DRIVE!'' Katie smiled devilishly at a crestfallen Derek Morgan. He threw her the keys and laughed as she skipped back out of the door.

''I CALL SHOTGUN!'' Morgan immaturely called, following her out.

Katie popped into the drivers seat smugly.

*At the crime scene*

A striking young women lay on a grassy pack of land. Her hands interlaced over her stomach as blood stained her light green shirt. Her eyes closed.

''I see a lot of remorse in this picture.'' Morgan commented. ''Yeah, just like the others.'' Reid added.

''The stab to the heart could be like... I don't know maybe he loves them and they break his heart. Maybe they don't want to continue with his fantasy?'' Reid added suggestively.

After they analyzed the scene of the crime, they headed back to the police department, ready to give out the profile.