Status: Working on it

Soul Meets Soul on Lover's Lips

Absense

After they gave the profile, Spencer looked around for Katie. When he didn't see her, he began to panic. He quickly made is way through the office, before finding JJ.

''JJ! Have you see Katie?'' He asked trying not to seem so frantic. ''Yeah... She spilt coffee all over her shirt and went to change...'' JJ looked questioningly at him.

He ran outside of the Police department, and hurried to the place she was temporarily staying. He knocked on the door rapidly, but no one answered.

He bit his lip worriedly and opened the door. Cautiously making his way through the room, gun out.

''Katrina?'' He asked. Sharply turning the corner, but she was no where to be seen. His heart speed out of control!

He pulled out his phone and called Hotchner. ''Hotch! She's gone!'' He nearly shouted in alarm. Hotch sent everyone to the apartment, full speed.

When they arrived Spencer was already quickly falling to pieces. He could barely make out what the team was saying.

They determined that she was not taken from her room, seeing as though nothing was out of place or messed with. So they headed outside of the hotel. To try and 'retrace' her steps.

They worked extra long to figure out who the killer is. Reid tried to call her, just in case. When she answered, he lost it.

''Where are you? are you okay?'' He asked. Before signaling to Hotch he was talking to her. He put it on speaker, so Garcia could try and pick up any background noises and a location.

''I don't know where I am. I didn't get a good look of him either.'' She whispered into the phone.

Reid grew more worried. ''Can you tell me what you see?'' He asked. ''Um... Its kind of dark, but I think im in a house. Yeah, a bedroom. Im not tied up though... There are big red curtains, but there are no windows. It looks a bit fancy. There's a few candles lit and there's a very big bed.'' She described.

''Okay.'' He breathed, his lips pursed and his eyebrows knit together.

She shakily gasped. ''I have to go...'' then she hung up. His heart stopped briefly, several seconds later he weakly asked Garcia ''Did you get anything?''

She sounded disappointed and sorrowful as she spoke. ''I didn't get a location. It didn't even get any background noises aside from very light wind.''

Every member of the team frowned deeply.

Spencer ran both his hands through his messy, brown hair nervously. His heart rapidly beating hard against his chest.