Status: Working on it

Soul Meets Soul on Lover's Lips

Masking Fear

The unsub made a few loud noises from what seemed to come from the kitchen, downstairs. It sounded like pots and pans accidentally colliding.

Katie sat on the floor, her chin resting on her knees and her arms wrapped around her legs. Her heart beating violently about her small chest as she fought the intense urge to scream for help.

She knew no one was around.

Her shirt had nearly dried as she slowly rocked back and forth. She heard him coming up the stairs and rushed to get in the bed where he first laid her.

She closed her eyes just before he opened the large, wooden door. Her breath hitched into her throat as she sensed him near.

''My darling?'' He softly called. She noticed immediately his British accent.

She pretended to wake up and sat up straight, acting as if she didn't fear him. He smiled down at her.

It was far to dark to see his face clearly, but she did see his silhouette. She could tell he was Caucasian, and his hair was a bit messy.

''Its a bit dark in here love.'' She spoke kindly. Playing a long with his fantasy.

''Don't worry beloved.'' He soothed, walking away to turn the lights on.

He smiled at her as she took in his psychical appearance.

His hair was a dark brown, closely bordering raven black. His eyes an emerald green. He had slightly defined muscles and wore jeans and a black tee shirt.

She finally smiled back, lowering her head to give the appearance of blushing. He came over toward her and held out his hand. She reluctantly took it and followed him downstairs.

Where he had food laid out on the dining table. He pulled a seat out for her and smiled.

She took it and smiled politely back. ''It's all vegetarian, so don't panic.'' He laughed as he took a seat of his own. She forced a laugh and took a bite of the salad on her plate.

He talked to her casually, as if he knew her all his life. Which, in his sick mind he was.

Reid tirelessly scribbled on the white board, trying desperately to find out more about the unsub. He ran a hand through his messy hair and heavily sighed.

The rest of the team was working extremely hard to find her. Everyone was scamming wordlessly through the station.

With each passing second Spenser's heart ached more and more violently.