The only reason for living

One Shot

:: The only reason for living::

Name: Aquamarine
Age: 16 ½

Remember Me……

I look out the window as I wait till class ends. It was free period and every one was doing what ever they wished. Me, I was just looking out the window remembering my past. When I was little I had two best friends Sora and Riku. We where tree-peas-in-a-pod that could not be broken no matter what. I guess you can say we drifted apart. No I don’t blame Kari, but I am mad at her for making them fight each other so they can get her attention. When we used to hang out they never fought over me nor did I encourage it. I knew they wanted to hang out with her because she was new and beautiful than me.
I know you might think wow she’s adorable. Well that’s all I will ever be adorable. Never cute, never beautiful and I guess that was what Kari was.
As the bell ringed I was brought back into reality. I put away my notebook with my sketches and poems in it. I got up to get ready to go home. As I was walking I passed Riku who was surrounded by his fan girls. I did not notice that Riku looked at me with hope in his eyes for me to acknowledge him, because to me I had no friends what so ever.

Broken Memories…

I toss and turn in my bed as the same dreams kept coming to me.
~I was in a room chained to a wall. A man with white hair, yellow eye, in a black outfit looking at me. Then the scene changes to the man holding me on a balcony with the moon looking down upon us. The moon though is in shape of a heart. The scene changes again to where the man is speaking but I can’t hear any words coming out at all. Then another man appears and he is wearing the same outfit as the man holding me. They seem to be arguing, but I can’t hear what they are saying. The next thing I know I was thrown to the floor and the men start fighting. The last thing I remember is jumping into the middle of the fight before the man can stab the one with his hood on; I take the blow for him. Even though I can’t really hear the one with the hood seems to calling my name. The whole scene falls apart. ~
I wake up from my alarm clock scramming at me to get up. I hit the button and get up to do my regular routine. Since today was Saturday I change into my regualer clothes that I lie to wear. Then I head out to Destiny Island to relax. As I walk out I grab my bag with my drawings, poems, and songs. Once I reach the docks of Destiny Island I head to the beach. I open my bag and got out my book to work on my lattes song I had going on. As I was intense with my song I did not notice the three figures that came onto the island. One figure came close to me blocking my light. I looked up to see Riku looking down on me. I went back to my song, wanting to finish it before I left. “Aquie…” I looked back up to see Sora. I closed the journal, putting it back into my bag. As I stood I felt their eyes on me. I looked them dead in their eyes and spoke. “The only people to call me Aquie are my friend, but I seem not to have any” with that said I walked away back to the boat. An arm swiftly wrapped around my waist holding me back. “Don’t be like that Aquie. You know you’re our friend.” Sora spoke as he hugged me tighter. “Sora…please let me go.” I closed my eye trying not to let the tears fall. “Let her go sora. You heard her; she’s not our friend anymore.” I knew riku had said that. It hurt to hear those words escape from his mouth. My heart shattered into million pieces. I do love you riku, why in the world did you say that? Sora let go of me as he yelled at riku “Riku stop it, you know she’s still our friend! I know you know that, after all you do…” “Shut up sora! You know I HATE HER!” Those words made me cry out. It took riku a second to realize what he said as he watched me took off in the boat. As I was a few feet away from the island I heard sora and riku yelling something at me, but I couldn’t hear it for it was too late. The next thing I knew I was in the water struggling to get out. I can’t swim, I can’t get out. I felt myself losing my breath. Is this the end am I going to die? I closed my eyes and drift into darkness.

Dreams are Reality…

Am I dead...I open my eye to see a dark room. The one in my dreams. I look around to find a way out, only to realize that I am chained to the wall. My outfit had changed as well.

As I was struggling I did not hear the door opening behind me. “Hello Princess.” I stopped struggling and looked up to see the hooded figure from my dreams. “I’m not a princess.” I replied looking at the figure. The figure chuckled and spoke “No you’re not just any princess. You’re the Kingdom Hearts Princess.” I looked up at him shocked. Me a princess. No it can’t be true. My mother would have told me if I was, would she? I looked at the man to see he was in front of my face. A gasp escaped my lips as he came close to me. I was only able to see his yellow eyes, before his lips met mine in my very first kiss. I closed my eyes, upset that it was this man and not Riku, but riku hates me. He said so himself. The man pulled himself away from me and left me in the darkness. I closed my eyes pondering why I was here and what did the figure want with me. The door opened again to revile the figure, but this time he was cloak less. I was able to see what he looked like. White hair, yellow eyes and tan skin. I watched as he came close to me again and unchained me. I felt myself fall weakly into his arms. For some reason I could not move and I felt very tired. His hands went under my body as he picked me up. The man carried me to a balcony where I saw the moon in shape of a heart. The man started to do a chant. I couldn’t understand what he was saying, but my eyes, no matter how hard I tried, I could not stop looking at the heart moon. The man suddenly dropped me which made me look up to see Sora, Kari, Riku, a mouse, duck, and a dog. They all were yelling, but still I couldn’t hear. I closed my eyes suddenly to actually hear them shouting. The man looked at them and smirked. “Your too late key dwellers. For I am almost close to gaining the power of Kingdom Hearts and with its princess by my side nothing will stop me. Not even you.” Then the man grabbed me, pulling me up. A small gasps escaped my mouth as he pulled me up. I watched as he pulled me Riku ran straight at us. The man carelessly tossed me to the side and blocked rikus attack. They battle like nothing I’ve ever seen. By the looks of it Riku seemed to be winning, but the man had a trick up his sleeve as he pulled me up and in front of his chest. Rikus eyes widen as he stopped attacking. “That’s cheep Xemnas!” Riku shouted. Xemnas smiled and pulled me closer to him. “Awww is the boy in love with this princess?” Riku growled at the man named Xemnas. Suddenly Xemnas let me go and turned around. There stood the duck and dog. With the wave of his hand they went flying into the wall. I felt a hand on my arm and looked to see the mouse. He helped me up as Sora and riku fought Xemnas. I watched as black monsters fought the dog, duck and Kari. One of the shadows appeared next to me, and before it could do any harm to me the mouse destroyed it. My eyes went back to see the fight of sora’s. I watched in horror as sora was knocked out and only riku was fighting. This was so familiar to me. Then I remembered my dream that I always have. I stood up and ran towards the fight. I now know who the other man in the hood is. Its riku and he’s fighting for me, but why? I pushed riku out of the blow Xemnas did to kill him. Pain…was all I felt as I looked at the scared eyes of riku and the horror struck face of Xemnas. I closed my eyes as I felt myself fall into darkness.

:: Riku’s Point of View::

Fighting Xemnas was harder than we did last time. With Sora knocked out it was up to me to finish the fight. I knew I was going to lose when I saw the new move Xemnas was about to do when suddenly I was on the ground. I looked up to see the one I love taking my blow. Time stopped as I watch Aqua slowly start to fall to the ground. Her body there on the floor lifeless, I could not stand it. I stood up and quickly fought Xemnas. Anger and hate was in my heart, knowing that this man killed my love. With one strong blow I was able to destroy Xemnas. I looked over to where aqua lies to see sora holding her. I made my way over to her. Taking her from sora arms, I carried her to the tower. I looked up at the heart shaped moon above me. “Riku…” I looked over my shoulder to see King Mickey looking at me. “Riku…Now is the time to tell her.” I looked at the king confused before I realized what he meant. My eyes averted towards aqua. “Aqua…for the longest of time I’ve always been in love with you. I know I said some things that hurt you, but it hurt me to saying those things to you. You see I did not want you involved with any of this. Being in the darkness I was able to see a lot of things and I came across information about the princess of kingdom hearts. When I found out it was you, I wanted to protect you. No matter how bad it hurt you, but I was unable to do that. Forgive me Aqua. I was not able to protect you. You’re the reason for living. I can’t live if you’re not. I love you Aqua.” I looked up as a few tears escaped my eyes. I laid aqua down on the ground and gave her a kiss. I stood and walked away. I walked back to the others as their faces held sorrow of the loss. As we were leaving sora took one last look at Aqua. “Hey Look!” We all turned around to see Aqua’s body slowly disappearing and in place where Aqua once was stood a white wolf. The wolf looked at us as if trying to process what has taken place. The wolf then looked up at the heart shaped moon and howled. I watched as a beam of light came down upon the wolf. A bright light flashed as we all quickly covered our eyes. The light disappeared as we all uncovered our eyes. The wolf disappeared as well as all traces of Aquamarine. “What do you think happened?” I looked at sora. “I don’t know sora.” With that said we all made out way back to the gummi ship. I closed my eyes wishing this was all a dream.

Is it True…What you said?

:: Riku’s Point of View::

It’s been two years since I watched the death of her. It haunts me every time I close my eyes. I heard my named being called as I looked up to see Sora and Kari coming toward me. “Riku you’re acting a lot different now. What’s going on? You know you can tell me I am your best friend.” I shook my head. “It can’t be helped Sora…maybe if I told her a head of time than maybe she would still be here.” “Riku you know it couldn’t be helped.” I looked at Sora. Maybe he was right, but I wished it could not be true. I looked up at the sky and noticed something strange. The moon was he out, but not just any moon it was the kingdom hearts moon. As I looked upon it I saw the same wolf looking down upon me. “I don’t know who you are, but please give me back my Aquamarine. My life is miserable without her.” I watched as the wolf nod its head and slowly disappear. I waited a few minutes and was about to walk away when I heard coughing. I looked at the shoreline and saw her, my Aquamarine. She was still as beautiful as the day I saw her. I ran quickly towards her pulling her soaked body up to my chest and wrapped my arms around her. Her body was shaking from the cold, so I picked her up and carried her to the cave. As I set her down on the ground I looked at her. She has grown into a beautiful woman.

“Is it true Riku?” I looked at her, “Is what true Aqua?” When those eyes meet mine I felt like I was in heaven. “What you said about loving me and protecting me.” I could feel the blush creeping onto my face. She actually heard everything I said to her. “I…I did mean it Aqua. I mean you do mean everything to me. Ever since we were little I’ve always loved you.” I couldn’t stand it anymore so I pulled her into a deep kiss. I let all my emotions out with that one kiss. I can feel her smile into the kiss and felt her arms wrapped around my neck. This is where I always want to be. Kissing her and being in her arms forever…

And always with her till the end