Status: Just a one shot. Completed.

Never Happened.

Not a ***ing word.

I laid there staring at the ceiling of my bunk, the dark playing havoc with my imagination creating little patterns and swirls. Maybe I had drunk too much tonight. Craig's loud snoring echoed around the moving bus.

But that wasn't all I could hear.

Low grunting whimpers could just be heard over the snoring, my curiosity soared and I strained my perfectly tuned ears to listen. I cursed Craig's bunk below for being such a pain; I really wanted to hear this.

It wasn't Max because, I could see Max from here and he was half dead looking; he could dying that might be the noise. No, these moans and grunts were sexual. I laughed silently at myself, I was so ninja.

"Rob...” I froze, my head hanging out over the edge of the bunk to listen hard, "Ahh fuck that as definitely Bryan's voice.

My heart hammered in my head when I heard him moan my name, I swallowed thickly and shifter so I climb out of the bunk. My feet touched the cold floor and I tip toed to beside His and Max's bunk, thanking Christ for Craig and his snoring.

I dared a small peek around the bottom of the curtain, careful not to bump Max's head which now hung over the side. It was dark inside his bunk and I could just barely make out the outline of his body.

My eye's adjusted and I prepared for them to fall out of my head. He was shirtless, his tan skin shiny from sweating and his hand was down his boxers, and my jaw dropped open as I watched him.

My throat constricted when he grunted my name, thrusting into thin air. I continued to stare, my own boxers. I exhaled a shaky breath, panting slightly at the sight before me. His perfectly defined hip's bucked and twisted in tantalizing ways.

My own finger's pushed themselves into my boxer’s; I held back a moan when I groped my dick pumping in a slow motion. He jerked faster, spreading his legs a bit wider, if I didn't know any better I swear he was teasing me.

I pumped harder and faster, in sync with his. I bit my tongue holding myself back from groaning and moaning like a whore.

"Oh Rob." He groaned in his sexy, lust driven voice; I almost lost myself composure at this.

He arched his back, biting his lip he moaned and threw his head back, I moaned too myself quietly and jerked myself harder.

The spring in my stomach knotted and sprang, my body convulsed and I felt the warm cum dribbled down the front of my boxers. I dropped his curtain and walked back over too my bunk. Crawling into it and closed my eyes.

Tonight was definitely worth Craig's snoring.
___________

"THERE'S CUM IN MY HAIR, CRAIG YOU FAGOT!" Max's I high pitched screeching pierced my ears first thing in the morning. I grinned to myself rolling over, yes definitely worth it.
♠ ♠ ♠
BlackandRedrainbows actually gave me the idea for this story, she is always commenting ♥ about how much she loves Bryan. So here you go something a little different.
Comments are appreciated guys.
<3